Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013

Go down 
+5
Mud-and-Guts
Bluedevil
Sponge
MattN03
DrMud
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sponge
Moderate Mudder
Sponge

Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013   Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013 - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:13 am

I'm loading the camper and can't wait. Hope we have a good turn out. Looks like the weather will be good too! As I said b4, I will get here around 2PM Friday. Machine is all checked and ready to go. Bringing 10 gallons of gas plus a full tank in machine. Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013 - Page 3 9695 Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013 - Page 3 634495 Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013 - Page 3 534168
Back to top Go down
Kyatvrider
Lite Mudder
Kyatvrider

PostSubject: Re: Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013   Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013 - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:39 am

The homestead at martys oasis
just opened. Someone cancelled, I just spoke with Lorna. There is also vacancies at the hotels if anyone wants to make last minute reservations.
Back to top Go down
MattN03
Heavy Mudder
MattN03

PostSubject: Re: Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013   Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013 - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:27 pm

I'll be loading tonight and heading out tomorrow morning. I expect to be at Marty's by 10ish. I'll be parked in Marty's field with a white Toyota Tacoma double cab and a 16' double axle trailer.
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Moderate Mudder
Sponge

PostSubject: Re: Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013   Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013 - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Good news on the cancellations. Who elso will step up and come along?
Back to top Go down
atl
Moderate Mudder
atl

PostSubject: Re: Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013   Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013 - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:07 pm

I'll be there sometime Friday morning. Setting in a tent,anyone else camping?
Back to top Go down
atl
Moderate Mudder
atl

PostSubject: Re: Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013   Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013 - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:10 pm

I'll be there sometime Friday morning. Setting in a tent,anyone else camping?
Back to top Go down
atl
Moderate Mudder
atl

PostSubject: Re: Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013   Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013 - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:11 pm

OK,what is Flood control?
Back to top Go down
Kyatvrider
Lite Mudder
Kyatvrider

PostSubject: Re: Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013   Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:40 am

What do you mean by flood control? I'm not sure either. We are staying at sleep inn in middlesboro.
Back to top Go down
MattN03
Heavy Mudder
MattN03

PostSubject: Re: Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013   Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013 - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:58 am

https://s438.photobucket.com/albums/qq104/MattN03/Bell Co Memorial Day Weekend 2013

Password is "holler"

Pics from Friday and Saturday. We're riding again today too. It's been a great group all weekend, and other than dust on the park, we've had an awesome weekend!

The hyperlink is broke to the pics and I can't fix it on my phone. Just copy and paste all of it and it should work.
Back to top Go down
Kyatvrider
Lite Mudder
Kyatvrider

PostSubject: Re: Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013   Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:26 am

Had a great time on this trip. Friday we met up
With Matt and sponge and rode a few trails and had a good time. Hit a good red trail and then headed in for the night. Saturday we rode to a couple great lookouts and had a great guide (mud hound). Rode about 9 hrs. On Saturday ( 7 utv's and 2 fourwheelers). ATL came up from Georgia to ride but, had to end his trip early on Saturday because his wheel bearings were shot. He had to limp back to camp. We talked to him later and he made it back ok. Everyone on this trip was a pleasure to ride with.
Sunday I led the trails and we had a technical day. We rode most of the red and blue trails on the map and some others that were not on the map. We came off a red trail that was not marked and sponge commented that it wasn't marked for a reason. Lol
I've got to mention it Matt, because you fulfilled your wife's wish for the weekend. Matt had to use his winch on trail 45 (red) , he bottomed out dropping off in a creek. I soaked my feet wading in the creek to pull his winch out. That's ok, I led him there. We hit a couple mudholes on trail 16
That were pretty deep also. We had a great weekend and can't wait to do it again!!
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Moderate Mudder
Sponge

PostSubject: Re: Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013   Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:59 pm

This was one of the top 10 rides of all time for me. Had my wonderful wife with me and super company. Some of the red trails took me to my limit but love it. Gary Lawson did a fantastic job of guiding on Saturday. The white rocks and pravilion stops were super. The ride up to the Hensley Settlement was an adventure in rock crawling. Skill levels for everyone were superb and equipment problems minimal. Normally I stay away from the red trails but I had a few riders in front of me & if they can make it so can I so I thought. Weather was perfect also. Not to hot and no rain for a change. Time to empty the crapper on the RV and wash and go over the Razor. Another 4 day weekend coming up with Dino and friends @ Trails End Campground @ WMA, Pickett & maybe Royal Blue.
Back to top Go down
Kyatvrider
Lite Mudder
Kyatvrider

PostSubject: Re: Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013   Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013 - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:00 am

Ariana was talking tonight about how sponge was so nice to let her talk on the radio. This was one of our favorite rides also, I think it was more
the people we rode with than the trails.

I'm still suprised at how Matt maneuvered the t4
through the trails. Great driving!! Your wife was a real trooper for
Her first time out. I don't think I would
have been so trusting sitting in the passenger seat on some of those hills.

Back to top Go down
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

PostSubject: Re: Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013   Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 6:45 am

Ariana was such a sweet little thing. If we could only keep them this way! LOL!! She finely allows me to grab a green bean off her plate in Ryans!

I personally had a hoot of a time. It’s a pleasure to see folks have a good time. Well, having a good ATV ride is a GREAT way of a good time. Matter of fact, we managed to have a GREAT time and no one got hurt.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013   Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Riding Bell County Memorial Day Weekend 2013
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: General Discussion :: Ride Planning-
Jump to: