Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Anyone up for riding royal blue?

Go down 
+5
damn yankees
Sponge
DrMud
Bluedevil
Mud-and-Guts
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Anyone up for riding royal blue? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:29 pm

I have never rode Royal blue and would like to go and spend a day or two when it warms back up a little..Anyone else interested in maybe riding a friday/saturday or saturday/sunday? Maybe in April? I know it is pretty calm trails but I would still like to check it out..
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Bluedevil
Heavy Mudder
Bluedevil

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:51 pm

i'm up for maybe i can get the whole family out on this one.
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:25 am

I am up for it too, would like to bring the family. Trails are suppose to be a little tamer.
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Moderate Mudder
Sponge

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:51 pm

I would be interested also. Dam Yankee rides here and knows the trails pretty well I believe. Lets keep the tread going and work on some dates down the rode. Happy New Year to everyone. Rode 37+ miles tdy. more info and pics to follow on another tread. Keep in mind that Windrock has their Spring Jam in April. Usually around the 3rd weekend.
Back to top Go down
damn yankees
Moderate Mudder
damn yankees

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:08 am

ROYAL BLUE is a great place for a layed back day.. but still has some tuff spots..i will go anytime.just let me know..there are a few places to park.. Anyone up for riding royal blue? 607716
Back to top Go down
dino
Moderate Mudder
dino

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:18 pm

Sounds good to me ill bring my wife we will probably rent a cabin and make it a two day ride. It would be interesting to find the connector trail to Brimstone while we were there.
Anyone up for riding royal blue? 880414
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:21 pm

Depending when it is me and the Mrs. Would be in.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:34 pm

what dates would work best for you all? Any dates that are not good for each of you? I am not good for the end of April but any other time in April I should be good to go.. Hopefully the weather will be on our side...
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:50 pm

Dino, I will have the connector trails by then, and we can make a run up to that arch that I had a picture of on the month contest.....ut oh....already turning into a guys ride... lol
Back to top Go down
dino
Moderate Mudder
dino

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:09 pm

You know I am always ready to learn new areas and I'm sure the wifes will be okay with it. Its all in how you explain it
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:55 pm

scenic Dino.. scenic....then lost Dear...we are totally lost..then all is happy when we make it back out to the cabin. Anyone up for riding royal blue? 9695
Back to top Go down
dino
Moderate Mudder
dino

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:48 pm

You've been there before
Back to top Go down
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:28 am

I have been there done that. That area used to be my go to area. It has been 2-3 years since I have been there. IMO the best time to ride RB is near May or even June. There are a few swimming holes that can be a hoot!

Back to top Go down
Bluedevil
Heavy Mudder
Bluedevil

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Hey may be I can park my boat there lol
[img]Anyone up for riding royal blue? Dscn5712[/img]
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:13 pm

I spoke with the misses and she may also be up for this.. Better be some smooth trails other wise I may get whooped if she goes... Anyone up for riding royal blue? 993135
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:23 pm

Hows the first weekend in April for everyone? April 6th-7th? Anyone got any good info about lodging/passes for a newbee?
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:17 am

that is a good time for me, my wife is on spring break (teacher) and the kids will be out of school. We will probably shoot for a thursday arrival sometime and have to leave to come home sunday.
Back to top Go down
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:52 am

I used to ride this system all the time. I would recommend going to this web site for complete details. http://www.royalbluerangers.com/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:03 pm

My wife and I are going, made reservations, we are staying in the lodge, most likely late ariival on April 4 thursday,,will see, may get there earlier just not sure yet,...then check out sunday April 7.

RZR time! Anyone up for riding royal blue? 634495
Back to top Go down
Bluedevil
Heavy Mudder
Bluedevil

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:56 pm

I can't find anything about the lodge. I did find the cabins and the camp sites.
did you have to call for the lodge reservations?
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:08 pm

We made our reservations online. rideroyalblue, the suite is in the lodge according to the description, we reserved the last room.
Back to top Go down
dino
Moderate Mudder
dino

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:16 am

That date works for us. We are making reservations to arrive on Friday the 5th and leave Sunday the 7th
Back to top Go down
damn yankees
Moderate Mudder
damn yankees

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:08 am

that date works 4 us.. Anyone up for riding royal blue? 108326 that is 4 riding sat. &sun right..
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Moderate Mudder
Sponge

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:55 pm

I just booked a camp site for 4th thru 7th. My wife is excited to take the camper out and ride with the group. Happy New Year. Anyone up for riding royal blue? 634495 Anyone up for riding royal blue? 108521
Back to top Go down
NCMudman
Heavy Mudder
NCMudman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:04 pm

I too will look into trying to get up there at least a day or 2 with yall!! I've rode a lot at Windrock and Brimstone, but never been to Royal Blue. This sounds like a ride I may try to bring my new woman on....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for riding royal blue?   Anyone up for riding royal blue? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for riding royal blue?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: General Discussion :: Ride Planning-
Jump to: