Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

 

 Pickett this Saturday or Sunday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dino
Moderate Mudder
dino


Posts : 291
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 63
Location : Hendersonville TN

Pickett this Saturday or Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Pickett this Saturday or Sunday   Pickett this Saturday or Sunday EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:50 am

The weather looks great for this weekend and I want to ride either Saturday or Sunday (3rd or 4th). I can be there ready to ride around 10:00 AM central time. Thinking about doing the full tour. Granny's Crack, Car Hauler, Hippy Cabin, Edwards Mountain etc....

Let me know if there is any intrest.
Pickett this Saturday or Sunday 880414
Back to top Go down
Bluedevil
Heavy Mudder
Bluedevil


Posts : 665
Join date : 2012-10-27
Age : 37
Location : metcalfe, ky

Pickett this Saturday or Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickett this Saturday or Sunday   Pickett this Saturday or Sunday EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:09 pm

Me and a couple of friends may be going out sunday. we will probably park at the old country store.
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy


Posts : 1484
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 63
Location : Monticello

Pickett this Saturday or Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickett this Saturday or Sunday   Pickett this Saturday or Sunday EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:28 pm

I'm going to watch the weather and play it by ear. Would like to go. Will park at the store also.
Back to top Go down
Bluedevil
Heavy Mudder
Bluedevil


Posts : 665
Join date : 2012-10-27
Age : 37
Location : metcalfe, ky

Pickett this Saturday or Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickett this Saturday or Sunday   Pickett this Saturday or Sunday EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:12 pm

It's just a 40% chance. Sunday that's a 60% of sunny!
Back to top Go down
dino
Moderate Mudder
dino


Posts : 291
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 63
Location : Hendersonville TN

Pickett this Saturday or Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickett this Saturday or Sunday   Pickett this Saturday or Sunday EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:10 am

We can keep in touch and see but I think we will be good. So it looks like Sunday and is 10:00AM Central okay
Back to top Go down
Bluedevil
Heavy Mudder
Bluedevil


Posts : 665
Join date : 2012-10-27
Age : 37
Location : metcalfe, ky

Pickett this Saturday or Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickett this Saturday or Sunday   Pickett this Saturday or Sunday EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:04 pm

My buddys and me only get to go to pickett four or five times a year so having some one to show us more trails would be great!
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy


Posts : 1484
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 63
Location : Monticello

Pickett this Saturday or Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickett this Saturday or Sunday   Pickett this Saturday or Sunday EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Remember we set the clocks back this weekend. So 10 was 11. I live in eastern. Your 10 is my 11 which was 12. Just sayin. That said I will aim to be there at 10cst. or 11est. at sandwich shop.
Back to top Go down
Bluedevil
Heavy Mudder
Bluedevil


Posts : 665
Join date : 2012-10-27
Age : 37
Location : metcalfe, ky

Pickett this Saturday or Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickett this Saturday or Sunday   Pickett this Saturday or Sunday EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:20 pm

Oh no my eye's went crossed. lol
Back to top Go down
dino
Moderate Mudder
dino


Posts : 291
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 63
Location : Hendersonville TN

Pickett this Saturday or Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickett this Saturday or Sunday   Pickett this Saturday or Sunday EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:51 am

Sandwich shop at 10:00 Central time on Sunday. We are going to cover some ground so have your machine topped off with fuel.
Back to top Go down
Bluedevil
Heavy Mudder
Bluedevil


Posts : 665
Join date : 2012-10-27
Age : 37
Location : metcalfe, ky

Pickett this Saturday or Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickett this Saturday or Sunday   Pickett this Saturday or Sunday EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:34 pm

I think sponge is going to be riding with me. he hasn't got back with me yet. but I have been in his shoes a couple time before with blown up motors. my buddy is bringing his t2 and a friend. so there will be just two teryx's. I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Moderate Mudder
Sponge


Posts : 280
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Crossville, TN

Pickett this Saturday or Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickett this Saturday or Sunday   Pickett this Saturday or Sunday EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:13 pm

I am in. Look forward to seeing some new faces and having fun. They had my machine for 1 month and now the store is closing so I had to pick it up without anything being done. Thanks for giving me a ride. It looks like this w/b my last ride of the year. Going up to NJ 11/20 until after xmas. I am dropping my razor off at Richies Monday and lets see what happens there.
Back to top Go down
Bluedevil
Heavy Mudder
Bluedevil


Posts : 665
Join date : 2012-10-27
Age : 37
Location : metcalfe, ky

Pickett this Saturday or Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickett this Saturday or Sunday   Pickett this Saturday or Sunday EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:38 pm

I had a 400 foreman and the crank case breather tube came off and sucked up a bunch of mud. my buddy had the same problem with his 400 foreman. so we swapped jugs in them and made them 450's. after a 1000.00 dollar rebuild we learnt to stay out of deep mud.
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy


Posts : 1484
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 63
Location : Monticello

Pickett this Saturday or Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickett this Saturday or Sunday   Pickett this Saturday or Sunday EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Me and the Mrs. rode today with Dino, Bluedevil, Bj and Dj. Dino set a torrid pace lol affraid Pickett this Saturday or Sunday 634495
Went to Granny's Crack, Car Hauler, Rock House, Blow Hole, Hippy Cabin, T-cup. When we got to Dry Hollow Bridge the group went on to Edward's Mtn. and me and the Mrs. went to the Church and picked up trail #1. Got to a spot where I had to winch myself over some rocks and the Mrs. was scared affraid Stayed on 1 to 3 to the road and back to the truck. Great riding with group. Hope all made it back safe.
Back to top Go down
damn yankees
Moderate Mudder
damn yankees


Posts : 247
Join date : 2012-11-04
Age : 64
Location : Maryville TN.

Pickett this Saturday or Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickett this Saturday or Sunday   Pickett this Saturday or Sunday EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:37 pm

I will be there next time ready for the mud.......DAMNYANKEES
Back to top Go down
dino
Moderate Mudder
dino


Posts : 291
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 63
Location : Hendersonville TN

Pickett this Saturday or Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickett this Saturday or Sunday   Pickett this Saturday or Sunday EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:29 pm

Sorry if it was too fast but when you have a 900 you gotta let the big dog eat.
I really enjoyed it and hope everone else did.
Back to top Go down
Bluedevil
Heavy Mudder
Bluedevil


Posts : 665
Join date : 2012-10-27
Age : 37
Location : metcalfe, ky

Pickett this Saturday or Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickett this Saturday or Sunday   Pickett this Saturday or Sunday EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:00 pm

we all enjoyed are selves dino. I will have to admit you can drive that machine! Pickett this Saturday or Sunday 882448 We'll probably have more to go riding next time.
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy


Posts : 1484
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 63
Location : Monticello

Pickett this Saturday or Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickett this Saturday or Sunday   Pickett this Saturday or Sunday EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Dino you know what I say " Drive it like you stole it " Had a great time. Can't wait till next time.
[img]Pickett this Saturday or Sunday 2012-110[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Pickett this Saturday or Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickett this Saturday or Sunday   Pickett this Saturday or Sunday Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Pickett this Saturday or Sunday
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hey y'all it's MIKE_D Riding Pickett Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.
» PICKETT SUNDAY ?
» Ride Pickett Saturday 2/9/13
» pickett saturday? 12-1-12
» Pickett saturday 3-12-11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: General Discussion :: Ride Planning-
Jump to: