Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month

Want to ride pickett, never been

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prairie700
Beginner
Prairie700

Want to ride pickett, never been Empty
PostSubject: Want to ride pickett, never been   Want to ride pickett, never been EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:22 pm

I'm new to this forum and was hoping somebody could give me some info on picketts riding. I was hoping to plan a trip for next weekend but wanted to make sure it would be open, especially with deer season opening up. I live in central Kentucky and have never been to picketts. The only info I have on it is from this site. Was planning on parking at the sunny brook parking I saw on this website. Any info would be appreciated. By the way I am Paul and I have a Kwai prairie 700 2006 model with a dyna fs ignition that I love. Hope to here from someone to come on down.
Back to top Go down
RedRzr
Heavy Mudder
RedRzr

PostSubject: Re: Want to ride pickett, never been   Want to ride pickett, never been EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 4:54 pm

pickett is running as it always has, not sure about parking at sunnybrook because carl sold out to someone from e-town, but supposedly they are going to keep parking open. I would suggest that if you have never been here to hook up with a guide.

2010 Rzr, E-Z steer EPS, Polaris top, S fender flares, Polaris rear bumper, Custom made rock sliders/tree kicker combo, fold down windshield, HID headlights, EMP HD front bumper w/ 4000 lb. viper elite winch, pair of aux. HID lights, EMP steel A-arm guards, EMP 2" lift
EMP switch panel, EMP diamond plate floorboards, EMP soft glove box,Tusk shoulder bag,Tusk rear window,Cooter Brown stereo,Garmin 76CSX GPS,RedRzr built spare tire carrier, kolpin chainsaw holder, Kenwood 2-way radio w/ frs frequencies,Progressive suspension 425 HD shocks,Polaris brushed aluminum wheels w/ 26" bighorns
Want to ride pickett, never been Sigban2
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Want to ride pickett, never been   Want to ride pickett, never been EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:44 pm

Redrzr is a good guide. lol When we going ? Want to ride pickett, never been 634495

Want to ride pickett, never been 956302 Aboard

2016 Alpine white Wolverine EPS

Kenwood 2-way radio w/frs frequencies
Super ATV half windshield tinted
Viper Max 4000 widespool winch
2" Super ATV lift
Pyle audio system
Back to top Go down
imbill
Extreme Mudder
imbill

PostSubject: Re: Want to ride pickett, never been   Want to ride pickett, never been EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:08 pm

Welcome !
Back to top Go down
oldmustangjunkie
Moderate Mudder
oldmustangjunkie

PostSubject: Re: Want to ride pickett, never been   Want to ride pickett, never been EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:46 pm

Welcome! We are going to ride at Pickett on Monday but I am not a guide. We are going to try to hit the overlooks.
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Want to ride pickett, never been   Want to ride pickett, never been EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:25 pm

what about a slow and easy next weekend?

2010 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Yamaha Skid Plates, Yamaha Front Brush Guard, Yamaha Fender Flares, Rock Sliders with Richochet Skid Plates, Moose Rear Bumper, Back Rest (Flea Market by Brimstone), Hand Guards, Warn Winch, 27" ITP Mudlites or 29.5 Outlwas with AMS Rims.

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Yamaha Skid Plates, Yamaha Front Brush Guard, Moose Rear Bumper, Rock Sliders with Richochet Skids, Moose Fender Flares, Hand Guards, Warn Winch, Rotopax twin 2 Gallon gas carrier, SS12 Stainless ITP Rims, 27" Bighorns
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Moderate Mudder
Sponge

PostSubject: Re: Want to ride pickett, never been   Want to ride pickett, never been EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:53 am

The jury is still out after almost 3 weeks on whether the extended warranty will cover my motor over haul. They are doing an inspection tdy or Turesday. If I have it back I will would be interested in going on a ride. Carl's place s/b ok until at least mid November when the new owner takes over.
Back to top Go down
Prairie700
Beginner
Prairie700

PostSubject: Re: Want to ride pickett, never been   Want to ride pickett, never been EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:18 am

Thanks for the greetings and info. A buddy and myself (maybe more) have plans to leave out Saturday morning for sunnybrook. Plan to get their by ten or so. We like to cover as much ground as possible and see as much as we can. Would love to find other people to ride with that know the area. Also are the rooms their still foe rent. May possibly stay the night and ride Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Want to ride pickett, never been   Want to ride pickett, never been EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:28 pm

DrMud wrote:
what about a slow and easy next weekend?

I'm up for that but can only do Sunday. Want to ride pickett, never been 634495

2" Super ATV lift
Pyle audio system
Back to top Go down
Prairie700
Beginner
Prairie700

PostSubject: Re: Want to ride pickett, never been   Want to ride pickett, never been EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:23 pm

Hey why did you list your two most important upgrades last? Beer and mud!
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Want to ride pickett, never been   Want to ride pickett, never been EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Good point. ????? Want to ride pickett, never been 607716

2" Super ATV lift
Pyle audio system
Back to top Go down
Prairie700
Beginner
Prairie700

PostSubject: Re: Want to ride pickett, never been   Want to ride pickett, never been EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Anyone know how I see about renting a room there
Back to top Go down
RedRzr
Heavy Mudder
RedRzr

PostSubject: Re: Want to ride pickett, never been   Want to ride pickett, never been EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:29 pm

The phone # is 606-348-4767 that is the only info that I can give you.

2010 Rzr, E-Z steer EPS, Polaris top, S fender flares, Polaris rear bumper, Custom made rock sliders/tree kicker combo, fold down windshield, HID headlights, EMP HD front bumper w/ 4000 lb. viper elite winch, pair of aux. HID lights, EMP steel A-arm guards, EMP 2" lift
EMP switch panel, EMP diamond plate floorboards, EMP soft glove box,Tusk shoulder bag,Tusk rear window,Cooter Brown stereo,Garmin 76CSX GPS,RedRzr built spare tire carrier, kolpin chainsaw holder, Kenwood 2-way radio w/ frs frequencies,Progressive suspension 425 HD shocks,Polaris brushed aluminum wheels w/ 26" bighorns
Want to ride pickett, never been Sigban2
Back to top Go down
Bluedevil
Heavy Mudder
Bluedevil

PostSubject: Re: Want to ride pickett, never been   Want to ride pickett, never been EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:50 pm

there will probably be a ride on the 29th or 30th of dec.. it would be a good way to see the trails.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to ride pickett, never been   Want to ride pickett, never been Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to ride pickett, never been
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: General Information :: Forum Info-Discussion-
Jump to: