Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Ky Farm Bureau Ins.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ky kodiak
Moderate Mudder
ky kodiak

Ky Farm Bureau Ins. Empty
PostSubject: Ky Farm Bureau Ins.   Ky Farm Bureau Ins. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:01 am

I recieved my homeowners policy the other day for renewal, and probably would not have paid much attention to it, except that I wanted to make sure they had the new rzr on my policy. As I was looking over it I notice a single sentence tucked in between paragraphs...This is what is said.

Standard homeowners deductible $1000.

Wow! they doubled my deductible and without any other notice. Having a $1000. deductible on my home is bad enough, but that is not the worst of it! With Ky Farm Bureau your atv's are on your homeowners policy as a rider and therefore has the same deductible. Needless to say I was pissed!! I had a sit down with my agent today to let him know that was was not happy about my deductible being increased and that I wanted to lower it back to $500. He told me that the new deductible was their new standard deductible an that it could not be lowered even if I paid a higher premium. I reminded him that I had been with him and the company for 32 years, and that I didn't appreciate the sneaky way they made this change, I asked why the company had not sent out a separate notice of the change, and a reasonable answer he did not have. I reminded him that I had been a loyal customer for all these years and had paid them countless thousands of dollars in premiums and their actions would leave me no other choice, but to move my business somewhere else. So as of today I no longer have my atv's and the rzr with them, and my home and 5 vehicles will be next.

I am posting this for those of you that may have Ky Farm Bureau as your Ins. I do not know if other states like Tn. are affected by this change or not, but my advice to you is...if you have FB call your agent and find out!!!

Hopefully everyone will catch this change, before a claim is filed and they find out that their deductible has increased.
Back to top Go down
mudslinger
Heavy Mudder
mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Ky Farm Bureau Ins.   Ky Farm Bureau Ins. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:18 am

Wow! What a rip off
Back to top Go down
imbill
Extreme Mudder
imbill

PostSubject: Re: Ky Farm Bureau Ins.   Ky Farm Bureau Ins. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:48 pm

You got to love em !!! Ill bet the agent grinned all the time !!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Ky Farm Bureau Ins.   Ky Farm Bureau Ins. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:12 pm

That sucks bro, I'll have to check on mine....
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
ky kodiak
Moderate Mudder
ky kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Ky Farm Bureau Ins.   Ky Farm Bureau Ins. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:21 pm

imbill wrote:
You got to love em !!! Ill bet the agent grinned all the time !!

He wasn't grinning when I left and told him my business was too!! Ky Farm Bureau Ins. 538856
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ky Farm Bureau Ins.   Ky Farm Bureau Ins. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ky Farm Bureau Ins.
Page 1 of 1