Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month

Polarise XP 900 vacuum hoses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sponge
Moderate Mudder
Sponge

Polarise XP 900 vacuum hoses Empty
PostSubject: Polarise XP 900 vacuum hoses   Polarise XP 900 vacuum hoses EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:45 am

There are 3 hoses that run up to the idle sensor on the top of the motor. One of mine cracked and this aloud dirt to enter the motor after the air filter.
At present my machine may need an engine over haul. It has just over 3K miles on it. It seems these hoses have very thin side walls and flex while the motor is running and they fail. It is an easy fix to put automotive type hose in there place. Keep an eye on them or just replace them and be safe. Hope this was helpful. On another note, I have 1600 miles on my front drive shaft carriage bearing and it is still working fine. I replaced it with an SKF bearing and grease it each oil change. The factory bearing have been know to fail in less than 300 miles. If you need the part number let me know.
Back to top Go down
imbill
Extreme Mudder
imbill

PostSubject: Re: Polarise XP 900 vacuum hoses   Polarise XP 900 vacuum hoses EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Is polaris going to cover rebuild ????
Back to top Go down
oldmustangjunkie
Moderate Mudder
oldmustangjunkie

PostSubject: Re: Polarise XP 900 vacuum hoses   Polarise XP 900 vacuum hoses EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:15 pm

Polaris had a problem with non sealing air boxes a while back. I don't know if yours is one of those models but it is something to check.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polarise XP 900 vacuum hoses   Polarise XP 900 vacuum hoses Empty

Back to top Go down

Polarise XP 900 vacuum hoses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: General Discussion :: Tips, Tricks, and how to!-
Jump to: