Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Polaris starter not water repellant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZillaRzr
Lite Mudder
ZillaRzr

Polaris starter not water repellant Empty
PostSubject: Polaris starter not water repellant   Polaris starter not water repellant EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:43 am

Starter went out on my RZR S . Took it off and opened it up. Only about 650 miles on it mind you. Has water in it. Took it to guy to rebuild it. Says he gets alot of them in, Polaris that is. With water in them. $60 bucks. Could of got a new one from Super ATV for $70 delivered with coupon. I was just curious to see why they go out so easy . Water!. Got it home and took sealant around end casings. We'll see how long this one last.
I wonder if Honda makes a starter for it.lol.
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Polaris starter not water repellant   Polaris starter not water repellant EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:50 pm

Polaris starter not water repellant 9695
Back to top Go down
ZillaRzr
Lite Mudder
ZillaRzr

PostSubject: Re: Polaris starter not water repellant   Polaris starter not water repellant EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:57 pm

Put Rhino axles on front. Easy , they are made by Rhino not Yamaha. But these things are alot beefier than stock. By the time I get more aftermarket things on here, I will have a decent machine.lol.:-)
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Polaris starter not water repellant   Polaris starter not water repellant EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:50 am

ZillaRzr wrote:
Put Rhino axles on front. Easy , they are made by Rhino not Yamaha. But these things are alot beefier than stock. By the time I get more aftermarket things on here, I will have a decent machine.lol.:-)

Thats kool! Polaris starter not water repellant 108521
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polaris starter not water repellant   Polaris starter not water repellant Empty

Back to top Go down

Polaris starter not water repellant
Page 1 of 1