Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Humor for Neil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Moe
Lite Mudder
Uncle Moe

Humor for Neil Empty
PostSubject: Humor for Neil   Humor for Neil EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Just finished watching your video on changing the Rhino's front bearings with the HFT Blind Bearing Puller. It was very beneficial to me, especially since I spent most of the afternoon (well, ok, all afternoon) changing my Rhino front wheel bearings for the first time without the benefit of special tools, unless a large hammer, punch, and cutting torch qualifies as special tools. The best part of all is that since I retired back in the spring, I've been working part time at the local Harbor Freight store. Guess I should get out of the office and spend more time on the sales floor. Next time I undertake a repair, I will check the available selection of M&G videos. Thanks for all the posts and videos. You and Ridered are the ones responsible for me choosing the Rhino. Got to be good if they hold up with you guys!

Let's ride!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Humor for Neil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humor for Neil   Humor for Neil EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:40 am

That's awesome bro! I'm glad you found it useful. and don't feel alone I changed out several sets with a hammer and punch before finding that little tool. From now own if I need something from harbor freight I know who to call! Very Happy

The rhinos are awesome machines , they have sure amazed me!

Hopefully we can do some riding real soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org

Humor for Neil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: