Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month

May Photo of the Month Submissions!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

May Photo of the Month Submissions! Empty
PostSubject: May Photo of the Month Submissions!   May Photo of the Month Submissions! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:37 pm

Between now and the 25th lets see what you got! May Photo of the Month Submissions! 607716

My ride: 2015 RZR S 900! Pearl Black

Tell all your good friends www.MAGOffroad.com Its where you want to be.. lol

https://www.youtube.com/mudandgutsoffroad

http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Back to top Go down
MattN03
Heavy Mudder
MattN03

PostSubject: Re: May Photo of the Month Submissions!   May Photo of the Month Submissions! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:37 pm

This is the overlook @ Tackett Creek

May Photo of the Month Submissions! 20120519185710
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: May Photo of the Month Submissions!   May Photo of the Month Submissions! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:25 pm

Matt, that is a great shot, you should sumbit it to some atv magazines.

2010 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Yamaha Skid Plates, Yamaha Front Brush Guard, Yamaha Fender Flares, Rock Sliders with Richochet Skid Plates, Moose Rear Bumper, Back Rest (Flea Market by Brimstone), Hand Guards, Warn Winch, 27" ITP Mudlites or 29.5 Outlwas with AMS Rims.

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Yamaha Skid Plates, Yamaha Front Brush Guard, Moose Rear Bumper, Rock Sliders with Richochet Skids, Moose Fender Flares, Hand Guards, Warn Winch, Rotopax twin 2 Gallon gas carrier, SS12 Stainless ITP Rims, 27" Bighorns
Back to top Go down
MattN03
Heavy Mudder
MattN03

PostSubject: Re: May Photo of the Month Submissions!   May Photo of the Month Submissions! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:51 pm

DrMud wrote:

Thanks Mike. This was with my cell phone. I was kicking myself for not having our camera!
Back to top Go down
oldmustangjunkie
Moderate Mudder
oldmustangjunkie

PostSubject: Re: May Photo of the Month Submissions!   May Photo of the Month Submissions! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:13 pm

I'd like to ride with you at Tackett sometime. I've been up school bus to that overlook then down to the sand cave and around but that's about it. I'm looking for a place called hole in the earth that is a "window" looking out of the bluff over a long drop.
Back to top Go down
MattN03
Heavy Mudder
MattN03

PostSubject: Re: May Photo of the Month Submissions!   May Photo of the Month Submissions! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:22 pm

I'm not sure when I'll be riding again as we have a baby due at the end of July and need to stay closer to home. However, holler at mudhound because he goes down there time to time. I can't wait to go back, as there is some great scenery!
Back to top Go down
mudslinger
Heavy Mudder
mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: May Photo of the Month Submissions!   May Photo of the Month Submissions! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Great pic. Where is this? Is it part of pickett?
Back to top Go down
MattN03
Heavy Mudder
MattN03

PostSubject: Re: May Photo of the Month Submissions!   May Photo of the Month Submissions! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:29 pm

mudslinger wrote:
Great pic. Where is this? Is it part of pickett?

It's the "overlook" at Tackett Creek.
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: May Photo of the Month Submissions!   May Photo of the Month Submissions! EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:14 am

oldmustangjunkie wrote:
I'd like to ride with you at Tackett sometime. I've been up school bus to that overlook then down to the sand cave and around but that's about it. I'm looking for a place called hole in the earth that is a "window" looking out of the bluff over a long drop.

That hole in the earth sounds like a place at Big SOuth Fork that we rode horse too, go to my sons youtube site, Mrmudder16 scan the videos for the one with horses, actually it is onhere, i will find a link.

Here is the link, the cave matches your description.

http://www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org/t891-big-south-fork-horse-trip-october-2011

2010 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Yamaha Skid Plates, Yamaha Front Brush Guard, Yamaha Fender Flares, Rock Sliders with Richochet Skid Plates, Moose Rear Bumper, Back Rest (Flea Market by Brimstone), Hand Guards, Warn Winch, 27" ITP Mudlites or 29.5 Outlwas with AMS Rims.

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Yamaha Skid Plates, Yamaha Front Brush Guard, Moose Rear Bumper, Rock Sliders with Richochet Skids, Moose Fender Flares, Hand Guards, Warn Winch, Rotopax twin 2 Gallon gas carrier, SS12 Stainless ITP Rims, 27" Bighorns
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: May Photo of the Month Submissions!   May Photo of the Month Submissions! EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Looks like we have a winner! Great photo Matt!

May Photo of the Month Submissions! 607716

My ride: 2015 RZR S 900! Pearl Black

Tell all your good friends www.MAGOffroad.com Its where you want to be.. lol

https://www.youtube.com/mudandgutsoffroad

Back to top Go down
MattN03
Heavy Mudder
MattN03

PostSubject: Re: May Photo of the Month Submissions!   May Photo of the Month Submissions! EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:48 pm

Thanks! What happened to everyone else? I know people had to be riding! Lol
Back to top Go down
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

PostSubject: Re: May Photo of the Month Submissions!   May Photo of the Month Submissions! EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:54 am

DrMud wrote:

I agree! Great riding place there too!
Back to top Go down
roadiestar
Lite Mudder
roadiestar

PostSubject: Rangely Maine   May Photo of the Month Submissions! EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:33 pm

[img]May Photo of the Month Submissions! 2608455880082752873S600x600Q85[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May Photo of the Month Submissions!   May Photo of the Month Submissions! Empty

Back to top Go down

May Photo of the Month Submissions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: General Information :: Photo of the Month Contest-
Jump to: