HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month

looking for map of pickett

Go down 
AuthorMessage
10teryx
Beginner
10teryx

looking for map of pickett Empty
PostSubject: looking for map of pickett   looking for map of pickett EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:39 am

looking for good detialed map for pickett trails any help. i park at the sunny brook country store
Back to top Go down
mudslinger
Heavy Mudder
mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: looking for map of pickett   looking for map of pickett EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:07 am

There was a link on the website telling how to get a map of Pickett. Check in our general discussion section. I believe you can find it there
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: looking for map of pickett   looking for map of pickett EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:16 am

in the same section as this look right above this in the sticky "map of picket" you can make it bigger and smaller, i printed pictures big enough to read, had on several different pages, some get fancy and laminate them with a binder.

2010 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Yamaha Skid Plates, Yamaha Front Brush Guard, Yamaha Fender Flares, Rock Sliders with Richochet Skid Plates, Moose Rear Bumper, Back Rest (Flea Market by Brimstone), Hand Guards, Warn Winch, 27" ITP Mudlites or 29.5 Outlwas with AMS Rims.

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Yamaha Skid Plates, Yamaha Front Brush Guard, Moose Rear Bumper, Rock Sliders with Richochet Skids, Moose Fender Flares, Hand Guards, Warn Winch, Rotopax twin 2 Gallon gas carrier, SS12 Stainless ITP Rims, 27" Bighorns
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: looking for map of pickett   looking for map of pickett EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:02 pm

I made a huge mape(2x3 ft) of Pickett by using Dan's maps and taking "snap shots" of the screen when I was looking at it....

4 seat conversion
LETS RIDE ! looking for map of pickett 634495
LIFE IS FULL OF MUD ... GET DIRTY !
Local Weather > http://www.wunderground.com/US/TN/Cookeville.html
http://www.top100orvsites.com/index.php?vote=Mud-and-Guts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for map of pickett   looking for map of pickett Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for map of pickett
Page 1 of 1