Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

well today i decided to go on a short ride.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
harmonsrhino
Moderate Mudder
harmonsrhino

well today i decided to go on a short ride.  Empty
PostSubject: well today i decided to go on a short ride.    well today i decided to go on a short ride.  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:16 pm

today it was about 45-50 degrees and i decided to go on a short ride by myself through our woods. so i took a few pics. i would of got some more but i had a rear tire bust the bead. so then i had to limp it back home. so here is a few pictures nuttin to major. https://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii220/Rubyandforeman/riding%202012/
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: well today i decided to go on a short ride.    well today i decided to go on a short ride.  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:19 pm

Great Pictures!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
harmonsrhino
Moderate Mudder
harmonsrhino

PostSubject: Re: well today i decided to go on a short ride.    well today i decided to go on a short ride.  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:27 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Moto92
Extreme Mudder
Moto92

PostSubject: Re: well today i decided to go on a short ride.    well today i decided to go on a short ride.  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:04 pm

looking good man.
i see a winch cable...guess that hole got the better of you!
Back to top Go down
harmonsrhino
Moderate Mudder
harmonsrhino

PostSubject: Re: well today i decided to go on a short ride.    well today i decided to go on a short ride.  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:52 pm

Ya that would be the hole with a few roots that decided they wanted a tire for lunch. But o well it happens. Nuttn like a tire full of muddy water.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Lite Mudder
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: well today i decided to go on a short ride.    well today i decided to go on a short ride.  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:13 pm

nice pics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well today i decided to go on a short ride.    well today i decided to go on a short ride.  Empty

Back to top Go down

well today i decided to go on a short ride.
Page 1 of 1