Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Map of Pickett State Forest and area

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joekeys
Beginner
joekeys

Map of Pickett State Forest and area Empty
PostSubject: Map of Pickett State Forest and area   Map of Pickett State Forest and area EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:19 pm

I saw a map of the trails of the area by Pickett State Forest and Black House Mtn. Does anyone know where I can down load it from?
Back to top Go down
RedRzr
Heavy Mudder
RedRzr

PostSubject: Re: Map of Pickett State Forest and area   Map of Pickett State Forest and area EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:45 pm

This was copied from another forum, it is a really cool map, I have the maps loaded on my garmin gps, if you need anymore info you can pm me.
Dan Wrote:

I have ported all my GPS data and info into Google Earth's 3D format. Hopefully everyone will take the time to install Google Earth, the free version, and download my map. This map covers Coal Creek, Brimstone and all of the North Cumberland WMA.

Install Google Earth first. If you already have GE installed, then you are ahead of the game.

Next download North Cumberland Trails.zip and open the archive. Double click the North Cumberland Trails.kml file and it will open in Google Earth. Watch GE zoom to the map.

http://pack.google.com/intl/en/integrated_eula.html?hl=en&ciint=ci_earth&ci_earth=on&utm_source=en-cdr-earth4&utm_medium=cdr&utm_campaign=en

This version of North Cumberland Trails (821KB) needs Google Earth installed.
http://home.comcast.net/~dan.koerner/GPS/North%20Cumberland%20Trails.zip
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Map of Pickett State Forest and area   Map of Pickett State Forest and area EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:13 am

Awesome info! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
joekeys
Beginner
joekeys

PostSubject: Re: Map of Pickett State Forest and area   Map of Pickett State Forest and area EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:29 am

This one showed a map from Huntsville to Oliver springs. I need the Pickett Map. Where can I find it and where would be a file I could load these onto my GPS?
Back to top Go down
joekeys
Beginner
joekeys

PostSubject: Re: Map of Pickett State Forest and area   Map of Pickett State Forest and area EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:39 pm

I still only get the map of Brimestone to Oliver Springs. When I go to Pickett area I don't get anything. How can I get the file to load into Google Earth that will bring up Pickett area.
The file I get has 1119 mb.
Back to top Go down
joekeys
Beginner
joekeys

PostSubject: Re: Map of Pickett State Forest and area   Map of Pickett State Forest and area EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:15 pm

I found it on CumberrlandATV forum and the Pickett map is working. Thanks

RedRzr wrote:
This was copied from another forum, it is a really cool map, I have the maps loaded on my garmin gps, if you need anymore info you can pm me.
Dan Wrote:

I have ported all my GPS data and info into Google Earth's 3D format. Hopefully everyone will take the time to install Google Earth, the free version, and download my map. This map covers Coal Creek, Brimstone and all of the North Cumberland WMA.

Install Google Earth first. If you already have GE installed, then you are ahead of the game.

Next download North Cumberland Trails.zip and open the archive. Double click the North Cumberland Trails.kml file and it will open in Google Earth. Watch GE zoom to the map.

http://pack.google.com/intl/en/integrated_eula.html?hl=en&ciint=ci_earth&ci_earth=on&utm_source=en-cdr-earth4&utm_medium=cdr&utm_campaign=en

This version of North Cumberland Trails (821KB) needs Google Earth installed.
http://home.comcast.net/~dan.koerner/GPS/North%20Cumberland%20Trails.zip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map of Pickett State Forest and area   Map of Pickett State Forest and area Empty

Back to top Go down

Map of Pickett State Forest and area
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: