Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

FYI AllBalls Issue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

FYI AllBalls Issue Empty
PostSubject: FYI AllBalls Issue   FYI AllBalls Issue EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:24 pm

All-balls had a rubber compound problem with their ball joints the first of this year which yielded them busting rather easily but they are suppose to have it fixed now...

I replaced my stock spindles (on the Rhino) with a set of heavy duty spindles from Cognito Motorsports a few months back and ordered them with lower Ball-joints installed.. After only a few miles (20-30) I found both of the lower ball-joint boots were busted so I replaced them with Yamaha Ball-joints and did a little research to find Cognito used allBalls ball-joints and allballs did have an issue...

If you are using allballs Ball-joints you may want to check the rubber boots...

Another FYI

I had a few sets of wheel bearings in the shop for the rhino and after looking them over one day I found that the AllBalls and Moose wheel bearing looked Identical. After a little research I was told That Allballs makes Moose bearings and Moose sells them under the Moose name!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org

FYI AllBalls Issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: General Discussion :: General Atv/SxS Discussion and Product Reviews.-
Jump to: