Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Some test videos lol

Go down 
+2
Mud-and-Guts
butch450
6 posters
AuthorMessage
butch450
Lite Mudder
butch450

Some test videos lol Empty
PostSubject: Some test videos lol   Some test videos lol EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Thought you guys might enjoy these. The first is some video taking from a night ride last week at SSRT where I was testing out the Rigid D2 duallys for an upcoming review. I didn't add any lighting or color effects to it just raw video. The camera doesn't do the lights justice, if you see raw video of my headlights and piaa 510s in comparison it's almost completely black lol. The 2nd is a video I threw together as a test using 3 different cameras, resolutions and frame rates. Then I played around with some slow motion for effect. All of the clips that are a bit jerky were shot @30 fps but everything else was @60fps and is super smooth. The footage is from The Outlaw Trails in WV, SSRT and Rock Run in Pa. Watch in HD if you can.

Back to top Go down
http://grizzlyriders.com
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Some test videos lol   Some test videos lol EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:56 pm

Lights are amazing I got the 6" Prerunners and with them on you cant tell if the stock lights are working when you turn them on and off.

The second video is really awesome... Some test videos lol 108521
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Moto92
Extreme Mudder
Moto92

PostSubject: Re: Some test videos lol   Some test videos lol EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:10 pm

great job on that second video!
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Some test videos lol   Some test videos lol EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:27 pm

I am trying hard to win a pair of those rigid lights on Grizzly Rider, photo of the month contest, right now ahead by a slim margin, if anybody is a member there vote for my pic from pickett 11-5-2011 ride.

Sure must be nice to have good lights.........
Back to top Go down
MattN03
Heavy Mudder
MattN03

PostSubject: Re: Some test videos lol   Some test videos lol EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Love the slow motion vid especially!
Back to top Go down
butch450
Lite Mudder
butch450

PostSubject: Re: Some test videos lol   Some test videos lol EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:53 pm

Yeah the lights are amazing. The tunnel in the video was lit up from beginning to end but the camera couldn't pick up that far.

Thanks for the compliments on the 2nd video. It's funny because when ever I have time to sit down and actually compile footage from a few rides and play around I put together a test video better than any ride video I have ever done. Whenever we go on a ride I kind of throw together a video of the day as quick as possible so the others in the group can see it. When I first was given the adobe premiere pro cs5 software I sat down and played around with it for a week using many different speed effects and different footage compiled from over 3 years of filming and put together a test video that was pretty decent for using it the first time. I'll throw it up for the hell of it.

Back to top Go down
http://grizzlyriders.com
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Some test videos lol   Some test videos lol EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:12 pm

That adobe seems like a good editor...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
ricsplac
Extreme Mudder
ricsplac

PostSubject: Re: Some test videos lol   Some test videos lol EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:45 pm

Some test videos lol 108521 especially the slow motion vid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some test videos lol   Some test videos lol Empty

Back to top Go down

Some test videos lol
Page 1 of 1