Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)

Go down 
+6
roadiestar
Big Dog Daddy
imbill
Moto92
RedRzr
Mud-and-Guts
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  Empty
PostSubject: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:36 pm

Lets see what you got! and we will try to put it into voting November ???? November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  728588

Last edited by Mud-and-Guts on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
RedRzr
Heavy Mudder
RedRzr

PostSubject: Re: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:46 pm

Come on everyone, we need to see some pics. the only reason I submitted last month is no one else had submitted. I know everyone has a pic, it don't matter what it is, we just need everyone to join in.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:25 pm

RedRzr wrote:
Come on everyone, we need to see some pics. the only reason I submitted last month is no one else had submitted. I know everyone has a pic, it don't matter what it is, we just need everyone to join in.

If we can get 10-15 submissions I'll see if I can get something special going for Christmas! What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Moto92
Extreme Mudder
Moto92

PostSubject: Re: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:32 pm

we've had a few new members lately, maybe they will jump in
Back to top Go down
RedRzr
Heavy Mudder
RedRzr

PostSubject: Re: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:41 pm

I think that would be good, sponsors are not going to help if we can't get people to participate in these contests. I know there are alot of pics out there,
submit them, you never know, you might win. Hey, I just won a Quadboss photo of the month contest and won nearly $400 worth of stuff on facebook.
So how about it folks, let's see those pics!!!!
November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  728588
Back to top Go down
imbill
Extreme Mudder
imbill

PostSubject: here is a pic !!!   November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:47 pm

November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  IMG00311-20100828-1219 Dont look at the flip flops !!! HAD A GOOD DAY AT PICKETT !!!
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:49 pm

Ok somebody had to post something, so here you go.[img]November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  Imag0014[/img]

Last edited by Big Dog Daddy on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
imbill
Extreme Mudder
imbill

PostSubject: Re: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:50 pm

I DONT SEE A PIC !!!!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:40 am

Getting a great start! November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  9695
Back to top Go down
roadiestar
Lite Mudder
roadiestar

PostSubject: Re: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:36 pm

November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  325664_1985192631462_1292643742_31692468_2035295998_o-1-1
Back to top Go down
MattN03
Heavy Mudder
MattN03

PostSubject: Re: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:15 am

Tried to post, but it's saying new members can't post external links for 7 days Sad
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:41 am

MattN03 wrote:
Tried to post, but it's saying new members can't post external links for 7 days Sad

I'm working on it but dont know if it is in the settings I can change! Have you tried uploading it to this forum?
Back to top Go down
MattN03
Heavy Mudder
MattN03

PostSubject: Re: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:50 am

Mud-and-Guts wrote:
MattN03 wrote:

I'm working on it but dont know if it is in the settings I can change! Have you tried uploading it to this forum?

Yep, I tried to upload using the default upload service on this site instead of imageshack or another hosting site.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:13 am

MattN03 wrote:
Mud-and-Guts wrote:
MattN03 wrote:

Yep, I tried to upload using the default upload service on this site instead of imageshack or another hosting site.

Ill look in to it and see if I can figure out why but either way you should be able to post in a couple of days.

I do ask if any one Is planning on asking a friend to enter to keep this in mind and make sure they register early in case we cant get this changed in time!
Back to top Go down
dcfox
Moderate Mudder
dcfox

PostSubject: Re: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:34 pm

Here's my buddy John...last time we went to Down South Off Road in Crosby TX...

November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  303889_257275724294701_100000368254751_864075_3640603_n
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:36 pm

If John sits there and drinks enough beer he may get that Ranger to come back down on all 4 wheels. Just a thought. Worth a try.
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:41 pm

Mud-and-Guts wrote:
MattN03 wrote:
Mud-and-Guts wrote:
MattN03 wrote:

Ill look in to it and see if I can figure out why but either way you should be able to post in a couple of days.

I do ask if any one Is planning on asking a friend to enter to keep this in mind and make sure they register early in case we cant get this changed in time!

If you want to email the pic to me i'll post it for you November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  108326
Back to top Go down
RedRzr
Heavy Mudder
RedRzr

PostSubject: Re: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Big Dog Daddy wrote:
If John sits there and drinks enough beer he may get that Ranger to come back down on all 4 wheels. Just a thought. Worth a try.

November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  607716 lol
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:15 pm

November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  ?action=view&current=DSC00790.jpg#!oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1194.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Faa368%2FDrMud%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DDSC00783November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  ?action=view&current=DSC00790

HELP!!!! How do I attacha picture from photobucket to here???, just opened a photbucket account today??
Back to top Go down
dcfox
Moderate Mudder
dcfox

PostSubject: Re: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:10 am

you have to use the tag below the thumbnail pic that starts with [IMG]

If you hover your mouse over it and click...it will copy the url.
Then you can paste it here.

Here's your pic...

November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  DSC00783
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:10 am

trying to get rid of this picture???

Last edited by DrMud on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:17 am

removed pic, use the next one that I pu up, thanks for the help DC.

Last edited by DrMud on Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:21 am

Thanks DcFox, just need some type of photoshop editor to rid the graffitti on the rock...
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:43 am

November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  DSC00783-2
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:44 am

How does this look??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)    November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)  Empty

Back to top Go down

November Photo of the Month (Photo Submissions)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next