Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store??

Go down 
+5
Mud-and-Guts
Big Dog Daddy
MattN03
RedRzr
DrMud
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
imbill
Extreme Mudder
imbill

Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store??   Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:54 pm

I hope you all have a good ride !!! I will be in tenn in a week or so but that dont help on this ride ;o(( so have a good un !!!!111
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store??   Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:22 pm

Have fun. Be safe.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store??   Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Getting close guys! Have fun...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
RLCMOTORSPORTS
Moderate Mudder
RLCMOTORSPORTS

PostSubject: Re: Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store??   Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:22 pm

Sorry wont be able to make it tomorrow. Probably can sunday, but couldnt get my new a arms on in time for this ride
Back to top Go down
http://www.rlcmotorsports.com
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store??   Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Rlc, just in case i spend the night edit,,came home...loaded up, ready for 3am wakeup call.......do not worry, i have the camera, gopro and camcorder on full charge,,,,I delight in making good vids when nobody wants to ride.....(I do realize that we all have family, work and other stuff going on,,,,but the weather is going to be so nice....)
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store??   Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:53 am

what an adventure...just a few hours short of a 24 hour day...home in bed..all is good.
Back to top Go down
MattN03
Heavy Mudder
MattN03

PostSubject: Re: Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store??   Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:46 am

Glad you had fun. You'll have to give a report sometime. Smile
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store??   Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:58 am

Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 982852 I need to get out and ride with you all ! Looking forward to the videos...
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store??   Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:22 am

sounds like you had a good day bro! Lookin forward to the video! Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 728588
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store??   Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:17 pm

let me take stab at a ride report: All were invited, four show up, Redrzr, Mrs Redrzr, "Patches" who likes to ride as much as me, and me, DrMud. Redzr will need to sort this out. Left about (4am from my house) 11 am central got back at 7;30 p.m central, (1am my house) rode 8 1/2 hours and a shade under 40 miles. We went down 17, then went off the chart, off the map, maybe out of the park? dunno, found a couple of new waterfalls and bushwacked, and I mean bushwacked people (chainsawed) our way to the top of the other mountain. I almost blew a head gasket getting to the top of the mountain to see if a trail was there. On me people, not the Grizz, I hiked...because one it was a little steep and two, we were cutting our way through.... made a successful dash to the top.

Got back into the usual trail system, that everybody else rides, went to natural arch, took some photo's for Picture of the month, have a couple of good ones...visited with some other riders under the cliff, ate a sandwich and recovered from the earlier venture......went on to teacup, visited with another group of younger riders that are going to make the same loop that we are..We went on and thoroughly got our azz kicked on #2, but we were still laughing and smiling, The younger teacup group came up right after we had cleared the trail, I warned them all of the few tricky spots, suggested team work, but they have the higher "testostorone level". Each one attempted a solo act, until the trail whooping started. Redrzr jumped back into the frey, I maintained a ring side seat. But hey, somebody had to run the camera......

They ended up taking a pretty good whooping there also, one had to be towed in, felt bad for them, but felt better about the azz whooping we had. They were at least 20 years younger than me. Always feel that age thing when stuff doesn't go right, makes me wonder if I am getting old...... Followed the other group back in, they were low on gas and pulling in the cripple...... invited them to mud and guts, hope they post up...

Overall, just a great day to ride, no dust, weather perfect, great company. The rest, you will have to anxiously wait for the video.. some might want to go ahead and prepay now to get the first copy, because it will be good...

Last edited by DrMud on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
RedRzr
Heavy Mudder
RedRzr

PostSubject: Re: Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store??   Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:36 pm

Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 9695
DrMud sumed it up pretty good, although he did not mention about having to turn the rzr right side up[we have video] but pickett has some new trails or at least someone does ! It will take a few days to edit all the video, but it should be up this week.
affraid Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 880414
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store??   Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:02 pm

Redrzr some might just say that you changed the camera from portrait to landscape mode.Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 9695
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store??   Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Sounds like a good ride! Awesome report! Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 108521 Cant wait to see the videos!
Back to top Go down
MattN03
Heavy Mudder
MattN03

PostSubject: Re: Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store??   Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Wow, what an adventure!! Can't wait to see the vid DrMud!
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Moderate Mudder
Sponge

PostSubject: Re: Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store??   Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:33 pm

From what I read above it looks like you had a great time. I know what you are talking about on trail 2. I like to ride this trail going down the wash outs rather than up them. Dino & I will be riding Pickett from the store Nov 12 with a 10AM CST start. We will have breakfast at the store and leave from the back of the parking lot instead of going up the road to the sand pit. We want to explore this area more and get pictures for the contest. All are welcome. This date is a change from the Nov 13 date.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store??   Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:39 pm

Sponge wrote:
From what I read above it looks like you had a great time. I know what you are talking about on trail 2. I like to ride this trail going down the wash outs rather than up them. Dino & I will be riding Pickett from the store Nov 12 with a 10AM CST start. We will have breakfast at the store and leave from the back of the parking lot instead of going up the road to the sand pit. We want to explore this area more and get pictures for the contest. All are welcome. This date is a change from the Nov 13 date.

I hope you guys have a great ride and get some awesome pictures!

and Speaking of the contest I have all the info now and cant wait to share because it will be by far the best yet with three very generous sponsors! Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 9695
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store??   Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:01 am

Riding local, letting the deer hunters have it. be safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store??   Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pickett Ride Nov 5 or the 12 saturday, meet at store??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2