Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Herculiner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Herculiner Empty
PostSubject: Herculiner   Herculiner EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:28 pm

Another something fairly cheap you might think about if you are like me and your rhino bed is getting scratched, which without a doubt if you haul a cooler or anything else for that matter it is. Herculiner a great product that works great for looks, gets rid of some vibrating noise from the bed, and holds up great.

I bought my rhino new in the middle of 2008 after only a couple rides my bed was getting perty scratched up due to my cooler and tool box. So as always I did a little research and decided to try the Herculiner truck bed coating, Which I recommend to everyone because I do not see any down sides to having a good looking bed that keeps the rust away. Installation is fairly simple also just follow the directions on the can, don't skimp on the prep work, and I feel you will be happy with the end results .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Tim
Lite Mudder
Tim

Herculiner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herculiner   Herculiner EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:44 am

Duplicolor has a truckbed coating out I was thinking about trying. I think I saw it on Trucku on speedchannel. It is probly all the same but there was just something I liked about the way the Duplicolor looked.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Herculiner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herculiner   Herculiner EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:01 am

The main difference I have seen is the size of the rubber pellets in the coating...
Back to top Go down
smith700
Lite Mudder
smith700

Herculiner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herculiner   Herculiner EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:52 pm

I have done it to my Rhino bed. One of the top mods on the list I would do. Make sure to clean the bed GOOD with paint thinner and rough it up with 3M scotchbrite pad, clean it again, then roll it on with roller. It takes a lot of the rattles caused by having a metal toolbox .....or anything that rattles for that matter! The small package of Herculiner was $30 well spent.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Herculiner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herculiner   Herculiner EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:00 pm

I think I am going to pull my belly skids off and put some herculiner (or some kind of undercoating) on the top of them to see if it knocks a little of the vibrating noise out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Herculiner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herculiner   Herculiner Empty

Back to top Go down

Herculiner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: General Discussion :: Tips, Tricks, and how to!-
Jump to: