Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

A few of the funniest one-liners!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

A few of the funniest one-liners! Empty
PostSubject: A few of the funniest one-liners!   A few of the funniest one-liners! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:26 pm

1. Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
2. A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
3. I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
4. Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer.
5. We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.
6. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.
7. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
8. If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
9. We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
10. War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
11. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
12. Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.
13. Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
14. Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.
15. The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
16. Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
17. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.
18. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
19. How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
20. Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

-laughing-dog-

Oh by the way I added a new smilie!

Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: A few of the funniest one-liners!   A few of the funniest one-liners! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:45 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
ricsplac
Extreme Mudder
ricsplac

PostSubject: Re: A few of the funniest one-liners!   A few of the funniest one-liners! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:58 am

-laughing-dog-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few of the funniest one-liners!   A few of the funniest one-liners! Empty

Back to top Go down

A few of the funniest one-liners!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: General Discussion :: Off Topic/Humor-
Jump to: