Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

????????????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedRzr
Heavy Mudder
RedRzr

???????????? Empty
PostSubject: ????????????   ???????????? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:09 pm

???????????? 931665 What has happened to everyone ? No one riding, 8 votes for photo of the month ! We need to ride so we can have something to talk about, maybe take some pics for photo of the month.
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

???????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ????????????   ???????????? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:17 pm

Had my daughter's wedding 2 weeks ago. Then the wife's 50th b'day. Tied up the next 2 weekends with out of town company. After that I'm ready to go. Trying to plan a ride with a couple other Rhinos. Will let you know.
Back to top Go down
RedRzr
Heavy Mudder
RedRzr

???????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ????????????   ???????????? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Just give me a shout, I'm down right now but should be going in a few days.
Replacing bushings & bearings also adding a new set of heavy duty springs and I'm ready to ride.
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

???????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ????????????   ???????????? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:04 am

I am going horse camping with the wife this weekend at Big South Fork, 15 minutes from Pickett, not bringing the Grizz, will try and have a great trip for the marriage, I am ready to start riding Pickett after this weekend, would like to map the hole park on my new GPS that I am going to buy, lost the last one at Tackett Creek.

My son refuses to leave girlfriend long enough to ride Pickett with me, just make me scream, uses excuse, not enough mud, looking for new riding bros, leaving him at home.

If anybody needs a passenger at Pickett this weekend........LOL

EDIT: will be at True West campground, always have a fire, come by for a visit, just yell out the window "Mud and Guts" and I will yell back yeah! you found us. (Or you found me)
Back to top Go down
wydglide
Lite Mudder

???????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ????????????   ???????????? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:11 pm

DrMud wrote:
I am going horse camping with the wife this weekend at Big South Fork, 15 minutes from Pickett, not bringing the Grizz, will try and have a great trip for the marriage, I am ready to start riding Pickett after this weekend,

would like to map the hole park on my new GPS

that I am going to buy, lost the last one at Tackett Creek.

My son refuses to leave girlfriend long enough to ride Pickett with me, just make me scream, uses excuse, not enough mud, looking for new riding bros, leaving him at home.

If anybody needs a passenger at Pickett this weekend........LOL

EDIT: will be at True West campground, always have a fire, come by for a visit, just yell out the window "Mud and Guts" and I will yell back yeah! you found us. (Or you found me)

if you want Free maps for Google Earth of Royal Blue, Coal Creek, Wind Rock, Brimstone & Pickett, Dan from Clinton has a Wicked overlay (FREE) or you can buy a copy from him for Garmin ONLY GPS's.....for more details go here>>>>

Pickett (NOTE I know I seen a newer file I think it was on wind rock Forums)
http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/t5077-pickett-trail-map-google-earth-version-last-updated-11-8-10

North Cumberland
http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/t3956-north-cumberland-trails-map-google-earth-version
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

???????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ????????????   ???????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

????????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: General Information :: Forum Info-Discussion-
Jump to: