Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month

Go down 
+3
DrMud
RedRzr
RIDERED
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month   Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:23 am

no... just me to accept Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month - Page 2 9695
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month   Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:35 am

RIDERED wrote:
no... just me to accept Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month - Page 2 9695

Might be worth while to make a paypal account for the cause so people who are not local can donate and help out if they wish! Don't know just a thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month   Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:36 pm

Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month - Page 2 Ride_410

It was a great ride today, started out with 40+ bikes, Thanks to all that helped and supported this event .... I"ll try to give a ride report tomorrow....
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month   Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:33 am

Sounds awesome bro! Wish I could have made it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month   Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:29 pm

I got these off of facebook from yesterday....

Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month - Page 2 30520810
Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month - Page 2 31193810
Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month - Page 2 31204810
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month   Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:41 pm

Well it was a good ride yesterday (hot+dusty+benefit ride= GREAT TIME!!) we done one of the better/smoother loops we could yesterday... We started out with a little over 40 rides had a few mechanical difficulties here and there ,honda hung in gear,artic cat over heated,sport bike bent an a-arm tie-rod and popped a tire, and a rzr stripped out the steering splines to the steering wheel, also some had to make a trip to the store they ran out of beer and some needed gas Very Happy but thanks to Redrzr for being the mechanic on duty for this ride !!! alot appreciated his help.... On another note , it was good meeting up with eric on the Can-am ,that was one nice ride and it sounded great when the 1000 opened up ! and he wasnt afraid of the mud either !
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month   Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Sounds like I missed a good one. As always. Glad you had a good turn out. Can't wait for the 4th. Starting in April I have Mondays off and will be ready to do some ridin.
Back to top Go down
erik4117
Beginner
erik4117

PostSubject: Re: Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month   Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:19 am

RIDERED wrote:
Well it was a good ride yesterday (hot+dusty+benefit ride= GREAT TIME!!) we done one of the better/smoother loops we could yesterday... We started out with a little over 40 rides had a few mechanical difficulties here and there ,honda hung in gear,artic cat over heated,sport bike bent an a-arm tie-rod and popped a tire, and a rzr stripped out the steering splines to the steering wheel, also some had to make a trip to the store they ran out of beer and some needed gas Very Happy but thanks to Redrzr for being the mechanic on duty for this ride !!! alot appreciated his help.... On another note , it was good meeting up with eric on the Can-am ,that was one nice ride and it sounded great when the 1000 opened up ! and he wasnt afraid of the mud either !

Thanks!! we had a great time Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month - Page 2 882448 After that ride I think my first mod will be skid plates. Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month - Page 2 119394 Rocks are a little scary without protection!! Great ride Brandon! Thanks for planing it and looking forward to riding with you guys again. Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month - Page 2 607716
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month   Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Having a Benifit ride the 20 of this month
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: General Information :: UpComing Events/Benefit Rides-
Jump to: