Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

AHHH i would bet you knew all this stuff !!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
imbill
Extreme Mudder
imbill

AHHH   i would bet you knew all this  stuff !!! Empty
PostSubject: AHHH i would bet you knew all this stuff !!!   AHHH   i would bet you knew all this  stuff !!! EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:51 am

Stuff You Didn't Care You Didn't Know

1.Many years ago in Scotland a new game was invented. It was ruled "Gentlemen Only - Ladies Forbidden" and, thus, the term Golf entered into the English language.

2. In the 1400's, a law was set forth that a man was not allowed to beat his wife with a stick thicker than his thumb - from which we get the expression "rule of thumb".

3. The first couple to be shown in bed together on U.S. prime time t.v. were: Fred and Wilma Flintstone.

4. What do bulletproof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common? They were all invented by women.

5. In Babylon 4,000 years ago, it was the accepted practice that, for a month after the wedding, the bride's father would supply his new son-in-law with all the mead he could drink. Mead is a beer made with honey and because the Babylonian calendar was lunar based, this period was called the "honey month". Which is why today, it is known as the honeymoon.

Back to top Go down
kjack
Lite Mudder
kjack

PostSubject: Re: AHHH i would bet you knew all this stuff !!!   AHHH   i would bet you knew all this  stuff !!! EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:10 am

lol.funny stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: AHHH i would bet you knew all this stuff !!!   AHHH   i would bet you knew all this  stuff !!! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Thats cool! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
ricsplac
Extreme Mudder
ricsplac

PostSubject: Re: AHHH i would bet you knew all this stuff !!!   AHHH   i would bet you knew all this  stuff !!! EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:40 pm

AHHH   i would bet you knew all this  stuff !!! 882448
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: AHHH i would bet you knew all this stuff !!!   AHHH   i would bet you knew all this  stuff !!! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:22 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AHHH i would bet you knew all this stuff !!!   AHHH   i would bet you knew all this  stuff !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

AHHH i would bet you knew all this stuff !!!
Page 1 of 1