Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

What do you think about march/april?

Go down 
+4
baronthered
Big Dog Daddy
RedRzr
Mud-and-Guts
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

What do you think about march/april? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about march/april?   What do you think about march/april? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:14 am

I know this time of year it is hard to plan a ride in advance due to the weather but what do you think about trying to plan one for the end of march first of April time frame? Anyone interested? At either Alpine or Pickett, Whats your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
RedRzr
Heavy Mudder
RedRzr

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about march/april?   What do you think about march/april? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:13 am

1st week in april I will be doing a ride with my buddy shannon it is spring break for his kids, we will be doing monday, tuesday and wednesday, different place every day, other than that I'm open.
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about march/april?   What do you think about march/april? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:17 am

I would be interested, but if I get my new job I work on Sat. Would only be able to go on a Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about march/april?   What do you think about march/april? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:21 am

How about this coming Sat. ?
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about march/april?   What do you think about march/april? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:57 pm

Depending on the weather I maybe interested in this coming saturday!
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about march/april?   What do you think about march/april? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:18 pm

This maybe my last Sat. for a while.
Back to top Go down
RedRzr
Heavy Mudder
RedRzr

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about march/april?   What do you think about march/april? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:32 pm

weather is looking pretty good right now but that change from day to day, if the weather will hold around 60 i'm in!!!!!!
What do you think about march/april? 880414
Back to top Go down
baronthered
Lite Mudder
baronthered

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about march/april?   What do you think about march/april? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Like I said in another thread, Im always ready to ride, getting the chance is another story.
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about march/april?   What do you think about march/april? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:13 pm

I told R-L-R i could the last weekend and ended up not being able to, so I'll wait till the end of the week to let you all know ! But the way it looks I probably cant .... Sad
Back to top Go down
imbill
Extreme Mudder
imbill

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about march/april?   What do you think about march/april? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:36 pm

My plans are to do blue royal on the 19th then cooper prentices the 26th then the first sat. in april would be good as for location it dont matter i just need to know where and when !!! When i get to tenn i dont have access to a puter !!! The blue royal ride would be a nice one its to raise $$ to fight cancer its put on by the royal blue rangers !!! Last sat. grandson and son and i rode Hinch mountain near Crossville it was nice to be with son and grandson !! we rode most of the day !! No one had a camera ;o)) !! What do you think about march/april? 728588
Back to top Go down
dino
Moderate Mudder
dino

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about march/april?   What do you think about march/april? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:42 pm

I am ready to ride either weekend. I hope to ride at least every other weekend. The 12th we are doing the group ride at Windrock. I will keep in touch.

What do you think about march/april? 880414
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about march/april?   What do you think about march/april? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:21 am

I may be ride ready this weekend, washed out last weekend, no riding, still going through withdraw, dt's, the shakes....bad case. Need good weather (not raining).
Back to top Go down
baronthered
Lite Mudder
baronthered

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about march/april?   What do you think about march/april? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:13 am

We are moving further into the rainy season. I'll be glad when it gets a little warmer and riding in the rain aint so cold.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about march/april?   What do you think about march/april? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:54 pm

I know its hard to plan right now but this summer isn't far away... And I for one think it cant get here soon enough! I am listening to it rain right now....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about march/april?   What do you think about march/april? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think about march/april?
Page 1 of 1