Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Honda under lawsuit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Honda under lawsuit Empty
PostSubject: Honda under lawsuit   Honda under lawsuit EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:21 pm

I got this e-mail and thought I would share....
May 9, 2010

To Whom It May Concern::

I am writing you regarding a very serious Safety concern for individuals that have purchased Honda ATV’S, Dirt Bikes and Motorcycles from Southern Honda Powersports in Chattanooga, Tennessee. There have been many accidents and even deaths associated with this horrendous problem. Please distribute this email and ask anyone that has had an accident and/or been injured on any Honda vehicle that has been purchased between January 2004 thru the current date, that was purchased at Southern Honda Powersports in Chattanooga, Tennessee, to contact me at evickers@comcast.net . Lawsuits have already been filed and all indications are there are many more to come involving this situation that I have described below and other Safety related situations involving Southern Honda Powersports, Chattanooga, Tennessee and possibly American Honda Motor Co., (Motorcycle Division), Torrance, CA. You may know of someone that has had an accident on a Honda ATV, Dirt Bike or Motorcycle that was purchased at Southern Honda Powersports, Chattanooga, Tennessee (which may not have been their fault). I am not an attorney and I am not giving you legal advice but I am aware of situations, just as your are, such as, what that is currently going on with Toyota, where individual’s lives and/or their children’s lives have been placed at risk of injury or death through no fault of their own. I will be happy to give them the names and phone numbers of a few different law firms that have already filed suit or are preparing to file suit against Southern Honda Powersports.

American Honda Motor Co., Inc’s (Motorcycle Division) largest volume Motorcycle and ATV Dealer in the United States since 2004 (Big Red Honda dba Southern Honda Powersports), is located in Chattanooga, TN. Due to their huge discount pricing, people drive in and even fly in from all over the United States to buy Motorcycles and ATV’S from this Dealership. Here is where the problem exists. Southern Honda Powersports has sold and delivered to the public hundred and hundreds and probably even thousands of new Honda Motorcycles and ATV’S that were subject to Federal “Stop Sell Orders” and subject to Federal “Safety Recall Orders”, yet this Honda Dealership has knowingly and intentionally placed these new Honda vehicles in the public’s hands without the mandated Safety Repairs having been made. Our investigation, which consists of conversations and sworn Affidavits from both current and former Officers and Employees of this Honda Dealership, establishes beyond a shadow-of-a-doubt that their multiple violations of Federal Safety Laws has been taking place since early 2004 continually through February 2010. Also, Southern Honda Powersports has never followed American Honda’s Set-Up & Assembly procedures which have resulted in numerous accidents as these improperly assembled vehicles have been placed in the publics hands. American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (Motorcycles Division) has been aware of the situations (above) for years, yet has elected to do nothing to correct this situation because this is their largest single volume Honda Powersports Dealership in the United States. American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (Motorcycle Division) has intentionally attempted to “white wash” these Federal violations of Consumer Safety Laws and the improper set-up and assembly of new Honda vehicles by this Honda Dealership, thus placing American Honda Motor Co. Inc. (Motorcycle Division) themselves directly in violation of Federal Safety Laws administered by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, by having not reported their largest single customer, Southern Honda Powersport’s blatant violations of Federal Safety Laws to these 2 Federal Agencies. Please review the (Attached) documents and you will have a much better understanding of what I am telling you. The above situation was first reported to NHTSA in mid 2007 and there has been no follow-up whatsoever. About 3 months ago, the decision was made to report Southern Honda Powersports and American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (Motorcycle Division) yet again for the same continuing violations of these same Federal Safety Laws and Southern Honda Powersports improper set-up and assembly of new Honda vehicles (please see Attached documents).

Considering that this Honda Dealership has delivered many new Honda vehicles to residents of your State, I am respectfully requesting that you on behalf of the Senator, request the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission to immediately get involved in these hundred and hundreds of Federal Violations of Federal Safety Laws by both Big Red Honda dba Southern Honda Powersports and by American Honda Motor Co. Inc., (Motorcycles Division).

I thank you in advance for being concerned enough to put forth an effort to assist in requiring that these 2 Federal Agencies do the job that they were mandated by the United States Congress and the United States Senate to do, to protect the Safety of the citizens of both your State and the Safety of the citizens from other States in this country that have purchased dangerous new Honda vehicles from this Honda Dealership.

Please pay me the courtesy of copying me on your correspondence with these 2 Federal Agencies. Again, I would like to express my sincere appreciation for your assistance in this very serious matter, in which peoples lives have literally been placed at risk.

Sincerely,

Ernest Vickers III

4255 Obar Drive

Chattanooga, TN 37419

evickers@comcast.net

423-255-3388
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
ATV Trail Tunes
Lite Mudder
ATV Trail Tunes

PostSubject: Re: Honda under lawsuit   Honda under lawsuit EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:34 pm

Just what we need more dumb Lawsuits It is a plane fact some people shuold not own atv's ruv's gun's or anything sharp. Then we get these get rich fast lawyer add's all over TV. Now why do we pay $10,000.00 of a atv you are looking at it. Same reason it cost so much at the doc.s office.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atvtrailtunes.com
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Honda under lawsuit   Honda under lawsuit EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:40 pm

ATV Trail Tunes wrote:
It is a plane fact some people shuold not own atv's ruv's gun's or anything sharp.

X2
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Honda under lawsuit   Honda under lawsuit EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:32 pm

ATV Trail Tunes wrote:
Just what we need more dumb Lawsuits It is a plane fact some people shuold not own atv's ruv's gun's or anything sharp. Then we get these get rich fast lawyer add's all over TV. Now why do we pay $10,000.00 of a atv you are looking at it. Same reason it cost so much at the doc.s office.

Yea ,Your right :!:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honda under lawsuit   Honda under lawsuit Empty

Back to top Go down

Honda under lawsuit
Page 1 of 1