Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com Empty
PostSubject: New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com   New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:06 am

After much consideration and several good suggestions we now have a secondary forwarding url that redirects to this site.. The url www.magoffroad.com will redirect to this forum, this url will not pull up in the search engines yet but the link does work. I hope this is found helpful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com   New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:36 am

New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com 9695 New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com 882448 that will be great !!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com   New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:26 am

RIDERED wrote:
New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com 9695 New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com 882448 that will be great !!

I think it might make some interesting stickers!! lol Thanks for the suggestion..
Back to top Go down
450R
Heavy Mudder
450R

PostSubject: Re: New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com   New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:45 pm

Mud-and-Guts wrote:
RIDERED wrote:

I think it might make some interesting stickers!! lol Thanks for the suggestion..

Awesome man but you're right now I need new stickers lol
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com   New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:01 pm

450R wrote:
Mud-and-Guts wrote:
RIDERED wrote:

I know and I just ordered a few "Mud and Guts Offroad" graphics.. They should be here sometime this week, I think they will look good on the hood...
Back to top Go down
450R
Heavy Mudder
450R

PostSubject: Re: New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com   New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Cool

New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com 728588
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com   New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:59 pm

Mud-and-Guts wrote:
450R wrote:
Mud-and-Guts wrote:
RIDERED wrote:

I know and I just ordered a few "Mud and Guts Offroad" graphics.. They should be here sometime this week, I think they will look good on the hood...

I was thinking about doing a ride in a couple of weeks (at windrock) and need one to put back on my hood since its good and scratched up now !!!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com   New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:30 pm

RIDERED wrote:
Mud-and-Guts wrote:
450R wrote:
Mud-and-Guts wrote:
RIDERED wrote:

I was thinking about doing a ride in a couple of weeks (at windrock) and need one to put back on my hood since its good and scratched up now !!!

I'll let you know when I have them in hand! New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com 9695
Back to top Go down
SXS411.com
Lite Mudder
SXS411.com

PostSubject: Re: New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com   New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:09 am

do you have a guy that does your vinyl decals for you?
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com   New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:57 am

SXS411.com wrote:
do you have a guy that does your vinyl decals for you?

Yea I have a guy here locally that does some and I have had a few done off the web. Why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
Moto92
Extreme Mudder
Moto92

PostSubject: Re: New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com   New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:13 pm

does he do graphics? im trying to find someone to cut me some vinyl flames
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com   New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:09 am

Moto92 wrote:
does he do graphics? im trying to find someone to cut me some vinyl flames

PM sent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com   New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com Empty

Back to top Go down

New forwarding url! MAGOffroad.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: General Information :: Forum Info-Discussion-
Jump to: