Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Southern Misfits Riding Turkey Bay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Big Show
Lite Mudder
The Big Show

Southern Misfits Riding Turkey Bay Empty
PostSubject: Southern Misfits Riding Turkey Bay   Southern Misfits Riding Turkey Bay EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:21 am

Here are a couple pics I took of the ride.

Southern Misfits Riding Turkey Bay 2407954990103609168S425x425Q85
Southern Misfits Riding Turkey Bay 2883808030103609168S425x425Q85
Southern Misfits Riding Turkey Bay 2618692960103609168S425x425Q85

Here are a couple videos(I need a ram mount bad)

https://www.youtube.com/v/_7vEHcdc-cU?hl=en&fs=1

https://www.youtube.com/v/cE4yagl1ijk?hl=en&fs=1
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Southern Misfits Riding Turkey Bay   Southern Misfits Riding Turkey Bay EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:49 am

Thanks for sharing your vids. My son and i rode there, one afternoon that week, maybe on the 28th? same time that you were there. Might have been thursday? I worked a 1/2/ day, we got there late, bumped into an older (I am getting old, they were older than me 70?) couple, Razor had broken down and they where walking out, helped the husband go get his atv, then helped them pull the Polaris out of the woods, day was over after that. Hope I am still riding and having fun at their age.
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Southern Misfits Riding Turkey Bay   Southern Misfits Riding Turkey Bay EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:26 pm

Thats what we all wish for...

Good job on the video and pics Southern Misfits Riding Turkey Bay 882448
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Southern Misfits Riding Turkey Bay   Southern Misfits Riding Turkey Bay EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:56 pm

DrMud wrote:
Thanks for sharing your vids. My son and i rode there, one afternoon that week, maybe on the 28th? same time that you were there. Might have been thursday? I worked a 1/2/ day, we got there late, bumped into an older (I am getting old, they were older than me 70?) couple, Razor had broken down and they where walking out, helped the husband go get his atv, then helped them pull the Polaris out of the woods, day was over after that. Hope I am still riding and having fun at their age.

X2 my friend!

I have always said age is just a number, you are only as old as you let your self belief!

I am glad you stopped to help them out, riding alone is one of the reasons I created this site. I hope over time everyone shares their rides so they can always have some one to ride with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southern Misfits Riding Turkey Bay   Southern Misfits Riding Turkey Bay Empty

Back to top Go down

Southern Misfits Riding Turkey Bay
Page 1 of 1