Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Contribution Forum Support

Go down 
+4
Mud-and-Guts
lt.rubicon
RIDERED
ricsplac
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ricsplac
Extreme Mudder
ricsplac

Contribution Forum Support Empty
PostSubject: Contribution Forum Support   Contribution Forum Support EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:54 am

I would like to ask all the members of Mud-n-Guts to help support this forum with a monetary contribution. Our administrator has done an outstanding job creating this forum, giving away prizes and bringing sponsors onboard to help provide prizes for the photo contests each month. I know that there are some costs involved to keep this forum going and I also know that our administrator would never ask anyone for monetary contributions. Our administrator created this site for people just like him, someone who lives and breathes the outdoor life of offroading.

I would like to get everyones input on this idea.

To our administrator: Could you provide the information for sending monetary contributions. Thank You
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Contribution Forum Support   Contribution Forum Support EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:23 am

I'll do what I can to help out if anything is needed Contribution Forum Support 607716
Back to top Go down
lt.rubicon
Lite Mudder
lt.rubicon

PostSubject: Re: Contribution Forum Support   Contribution Forum Support EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:57 am

Let us know. I'll help all I can! Contribution Forum Support 9695 Contribution Forum Support 607716
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Contribution Forum Support   Contribution Forum Support EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:48 am

ricsplac wrote:
I would like to ask all the members of Mud-n-Guts to help support this forum with a monetary contribution. Our administrator has done an outstanding job creating this forum, giving away prizes and bringing sponsors onboard to help provide prizes for the photo contests each month. I know that there are some costs involved to keep this forum going and I also know that our administrator would never ask anyone for monetary contributions. Our administrator created this site for people just like him, someone who lives and breathes the outdoor life of offroading.

I would like to get everyones input on this idea.

To our administrator: Could you provide the information for sending monetary contributions. Thank You

RIDERED wrote:
I'll do what I can to help out if anything is needed Contribution Forum Support 607716

lt.rubicon wrote:
Let us know. I'll help all I can! Contribution Forum Support 9695 Contribution Forum Support 607716

I would like to think each of you for your offer but honestly this site is a hobby and your support posting on the forum and participating in the contests is contribution enough.

I just hope you enjoy this site as much as I do. Contribution Forum Support 607716

Thanks again for the support!
Neil
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
lt.rubicon
Lite Mudder
lt.rubicon

PostSubject: Re: Contribution Forum Support   Contribution Forum Support EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:57 pm

If ever the need does come up, PLEASE let us all know so that this site can continue on. Contribution Forum Support 108521
Back to top Go down
ricsplac
Extreme Mudder
ricsplac

PostSubject: Re: Contribution Forum Support   Contribution Forum Support EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:41 am

To All the members: Thank you for your replies

To Neil: Just trying to be a team player help with the costs of the forum.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Contribution Forum Support   Contribution Forum Support EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:23 pm

ricsplac wrote:
To All the members: Thank you for your replies

To Neil: Just trying to be a team player help with the costs of the forum.

Understood and appreciated my friend! I will let you know if the time comes but as of now your support is all that is needed!

Thanks again,
Neil
Back to top Go down
imbill
Extreme Mudder
imbill

PostSubject: Re: Contribution Forum Support   Contribution Forum Support EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:03 am

I would be happy to send a few $$s if the time comes !! This a good site and i would hate to see it go under SOOO dont be shy Just ask !! It sounds like almost every one is willing to help !!! thanks neil for the site !!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Contribution Forum Support   Contribution Forum Support EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:14 am

imbill wrote:
I would be happy to send a few $$s if the time comes !! This a good site and i would hate to see it go under SOOO dont be shy Just ask !! It sounds like almost every one is willing to help !!! thanks neil for the site !!

Thank you my friend! All your support is much appreciated..

Back to top Go down
ricsplac
Extreme Mudder
ricsplac

PostSubject: Re: Contribution Forum Support   Contribution Forum Support EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:32 am

I would like to thank everyone for their replies to my contribrution suggestion.

But I think most people misunderstood my posting. From the replies I'm reading it seems that most members are thinking that Neil needs some financial help keeping this forum going. That is not the case, I should have asked Neil before I made the posting but I was only trying to help Neil out in some small way to show appreciation for this forum.

I just want to apologize to everyone for not making my idea more clear. I also want to apologize to Neil if this has caused any kind of inconvience.

Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Contribution Forum Support   Contribution Forum Support EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:40 am

ricsplac wrote:
I would like to thank everyone for their replies to my contribrution suggestion.

But I think most people misunderstood my posting. From the replies I'm reading it seems that most members are thinking that Neil needs some financial help keeping this forum going. That is not the case, I should have asked Neil before I made the posting but I was only trying to help Neil out in some small way to show appreciation for this forum.

I just want to apologize to everyone for not making my idea more clear. I also want to apologize to Neil if this has caused any kind of inconvience.

No inconvenience my friend, I think you for posting and offering your support.

Back to top Go down
Brandi Dawn
Heavy Mudder
Brandi Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Contribution Forum Support   Contribution Forum Support EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:57 pm

I think if someone wants to comtribute to the forum in some way they can purchase a hat, bennie, t-shirt, decals etc. Ya know.. Just a thought
Back to top Go down
450R
Heavy Mudder
450R

PostSubject: Re: Contribution Forum Support   Contribution Forum Support EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:52 pm

Brandi Dawn wrote:
I think if someone wants to comtribute to the forum in some way they can purchase a hat, bennie, t-shirt, decals etc. Ya know.. Just a thought
Contribution Forum Support 882448 Great Idea Which reminds me I need to get a couple new caps
Back to top Go down
Brandi Dawn
Heavy Mudder
Brandi Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Contribution Forum Support   Contribution Forum Support EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:12 pm

450R wrote:
Brandi Dawn wrote:
Contribution Forum Support 882448 Great Idea Which reminds me I need to get a couple new caps

yep you need to buy some then (love how i respond to each post) gotta catch up haha
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Contribution Forum Support   Contribution Forum Support EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:36 am

This site does support Contributions. I have had this link hidden because I didn't want anyone else to loose money if the site was to fail but I have recently made the contributions link public because I realize I have been greedy! This site is for you and if you want to donate to help keep it up that should be your right.

This is a free site and a hobby of mine so I am not asking for contributions by no means! The only thing that costs on this forum is the custom url, the turning of ads off, and the turning of copyrights off.

"www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org" I purchased this url and have keep it up because I feel it looks more professional than the free url which is "http://.mudandgutsoffroad.forumotion.net".

I have the ads currently turned off for members only (I once had them turned off for guests but have recently turned them back on) I had them turned off because I feel they are annoying and members are here for site content not flashing banners.

I turned the forumotion copyrights off because I feel our sponsors deserve the spot light in the page footer plus it looks more professional..

If you choose to donate the site will take your money and give this forum credits to spend on these items.
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Contribution Forum Support   Contribution Forum Support EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Moto and I are losing our local forum sometime this fall, just would rather donate now to keep the good "vibe" and energy level high, reason that I asked.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Contribution Forum Support   Contribution Forum Support EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:04 pm

DrMud wrote:
Moto and I are losing our local forum sometime this fall, just would rather donate now to keep the good "vibe" and energy level high, reason that I asked.

Thanks for the support bro! I hate to hear you are loosing your local forum but am sure glad to have you on this forum! Feel free to invite all your friends to this forum, we would be proud to have all your support! I am looking forward to many more great rides together!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contribution Forum Support   Contribution Forum Support Empty

Back to top Go down

Contribution Forum Support
Page 1 of 1