Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad?

Go down 
+7
smith700
ricsplac
Moto92
RIDERED
lt.rubicon
dcfox
Mud-and-Guts
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? Empty
PostSubject: How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad?   How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:39 pm

Out of curiosity How did you find this site?

Neil
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
dcfox
Moderate Mudder
dcfox

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad?   How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:48 pm

FaceBook!!!
Back to top Go down
lt.rubicon
Lite Mudder
lt.rubicon

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad?   How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:59 pm

I Think it was a link from another forum but I can't for sure remember lol :roll:
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad?   How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:18 pm

www.golsn.com How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? 9695
Back to top Go down
Moto92
Extreme Mudder
Moto92

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad?   How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:57 pm

you sent me a message
How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? 9695
Back to top Go down
ricsplac
Extreme Mudder
ricsplac

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad?   How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:12 am

My good friend and co-worker "Neil" aka "da man" How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? 108521 How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? 9695

Last edited by ricsplac on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smith700
Lite Mudder
smith700

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad?   How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:05 am

I was one of the 1st on here....I got a PM on Southern SxS from Neil. I had just never began posting until recently, because there weren't many members on here when I first joined. The site is doing great now!!!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad?   How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:17 am

smith700 wrote:
I was one of the 1st on here....I got a PM on Southern SxS from Neil. I had just never began posting until recently, because there weren't many members on here when I first joined. The site is doing great now!!!

I sent you a message on Myspace bro!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad?   How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:18 am

ricsplac wrote:
My good friend and co-worker "Neil" aka "da man" How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? 108521 How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? 9695

How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? 607716
Back to top Go down
smith700
Lite Mudder
smith700

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad?   How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:49 am

I thought you sent me a PM over there.....but it had gotten deleted for some reason??? But now that I think about it, you did send me one on Myspace.
Thanks anyway!!
Back to top Go down
Brandi Dawn
Heavy Mudder
Brandi Dawn

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad?   How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:28 pm

ummm lets see lol..... met this guy with the nickname "bubba" and on our first date he took me to meet his family and his crazy brother in law neil. Bubba bought me my very first mud and guts t-shirt and ive been hooked ever since. lol
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad?   How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Brandi Dawn wrote:
ummm lets see lol..... met this guy with the nickname "bubba" and on our first date he took me to meet his family and his crazy brother in law neil. Bubba bought me my very first mud and guts t-shirt and ive been hooked ever since. lol

How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? 9695
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad?   How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:35 pm

I found this site through the 100 best whatever it is , placesthat you go vote for your favorite site, I want to ride your area, so made sense to me to try and meet people to ride with, who know the scoop, spend more time riding and less time "looking for the truck". :?: :arrow: :roll:
Back to top Go down
450R
Heavy Mudder
450R

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad?   How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:07 pm

I think it found me lol
Back to top Go down
450R
Heavy Mudder
450R

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad?   How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:09 pm

DrMud wrote:
I found this site through the 100 best whatever it is , placesthat you go vote for your favorite site, I want to ride your area, so made sense to me to try and meet people to ride with, who know the scoop, spend more time riding and less time "looking for the truck". :?: :arrow: :roll:

Great to know the top 100 works and sometimes we still end up "looking for the truck" lol
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad?   How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:12 pm

450R wrote:
DrMud wrote:

Great to know the top 100 works and sometimes we still end up "looking for the truck" lol

You know its been a good day when you can't find the truck! How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? 9695
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad?   How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Mud-and-Guts wrote:
450R wrote:
DrMud wrote:

You know its been a good day when you can't find the truck! How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? 9695

About 5 years ago, we started riding horses again, we took a group to a forest that we grew up riding, about a 8000 acre tract of Shawnee National Forest 2 miles from the house. The fields were woods now, and the roads had changed or disappeared, what started out as a four hour ride,ended up in an 8 hour ride, we were not really lost just ended up "riding long".

About dark, one of the cowboys, Yelled in his best southern draw, "Which waaaay .. is the Truuuuck!!!! I pointed cross country, and through the woods we went, forget about the trails. Came out at the truck, pretty dark though. They never rode with us again.

We have a lot of people that ride with us........once.

(Shortley therafter, wife bought me a GPS.)

About dark or low on gas, I like to start yelling, Which way is the truck!!!
Really messes with people lol
Back to top Go down
BIG MAC
Moderate Mudder
BIG MAC

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad?   How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:26 am

I sent Neil a thank you email for the write up on changing the rear breakes on a 660 rhino. He sent me a reply and told me about this place. So far its the best forum for sxs's and atv's I've found!!!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad?   How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:34 am

BIG MAC wrote:
I sent Neil a thank you email for the write up on changing the rear breakes on a 660 rhino. He sent me a reply and told me about this place. So far its the best forum for sxs's and atv's I've found!!!

Glad I could help bro! I hope we find the time to do some riding!
Back to top Go down
BIG MAC
Moderate Mudder
BIG MAC

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad?   How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:37 am

Mud-and-Guts wrote:
BIG MAC wrote:

Glad I could help bro! I hope we find the time to do some riding!

Me too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad?   How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you find Mud and Guts Offroad?
Page 1 of 1