Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JodyT
Moderate Mudder
JodyT

East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 Empty
PostSubject: East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010   East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:16 pm

We had a Fall color Ride at Pickett State Forest this past weekend. We had a nice turn out and the Dust wasn't too bad until the end of the day...

Here is my Pics...

East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 Etar_f10
East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 Etar_f11
East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 Etar_f12
East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 Etar_f13
East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 Etar_f14
East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 Etar_f18
East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 Etar_f19

Here is the rest...
East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 2860628320104733408RvrrFw_th

and...

Here is our Video of yesterdays ride....

Team RockStar Rocks!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jodytompkins
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010   East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:46 pm

It was a great day to ride ! I have washed the Rhino twice and its just about clean...
East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 Rhinoa10
East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 Rhinoc10
After yesterday's ride i'm running a new design....... a sloted A-arm guard to keep the axle cool.. lol
East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 A-arm10
Had fun just a little carnage the a-arm guard and something going wrong with the rear brakes ... scratch
Back to top Go down
RLCMOTORSPORTS
Moderate Mudder
RLCMOTORSPORTS

PostSubject: Re: East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010   East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:55 pm

Had a great time ourselves me and dad. Nice to meet all of you and hope to do it again real soon.

@RIDERED nice skid damage, I didn't even notice it on the trailer. Atleast it held on unlike my rear a arm skid. Tried to put it on today, but will have to do some modifications to it as its bent all out of shape. I also have to drill out the arms to get the broken bolts out. Next week project! Put my hmf on a few mins ago and checked everything out as well as pulling the middle rear skid to get all the leaves and mud out lol. All is well and ready for the next ride. Wouldn't have been as much fun without you and your riding style being just like mine. We pushed our machines a lot harder than any other sxs out there yesterday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rlcmotorsports.com
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010   East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:09 pm

Great pics and video JodyT I really like the last one of your RZR flexing!

rhino_lined_rhino wrote:
Had a great time ourselves me and dad. Nice to meet all of you and hope to do it again real soon.

@RIDERED nice skid damage, I didn't even notice it on the trailer. Atleast it held on unlike my rear a arm skid. Tried to put it on today, but will have to do some modifications to it as its bent all out of shape. I also have to drill out the arms to get the broken bolts out. Next week project! Put my hmf on a few mins ago and checked everything out as well as pulling the middle rear skid to get all the leaves and mud out lol. All is well and ready for the next ride. Wouldn't have been as much fun without you and your riding style being just like mine. We pushed our machines a lot harder than any other sxs out there yesterday.

From the sound of it if you like RIDERED's riding style we need to plan a good ride at Alpine! I bet we could get some really good pic's and an interesting ride! East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 9695
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010   East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:17 pm

Mud-and-Guts wrote:

rhino_lined_rhino wrote:

From the sound of it if you like RIDERED's riding style we need to plan a good ride at Alpine! I bet we could get some really good pic's and an interesting ride! East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 9695

East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 9695 I've been pushing the rhino harder and harder here lately, getting more comfortable with the machine and been going up and down the playhills on the backside of Alpine and the harder places I can find .... its just about time for some clutch work so hurry it up at school because we have some work to do !! East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 119394
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010   East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:24 pm

RIDERED wrote:
Mud-and-Guts wrote:

rhino_lined_rhino wrote:

East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 9695 I've been pushing the rhino harder and harder here lately, getting more comfortable with the machine and been going up and down the playhills on the backside of Alpine and the harder places I can find .... its just about time for some clutch work so hurry it up at school because we have some work to do !! East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 119394

When you get ready to do some clutch work let me know and we can do it on a Friday or Saturday even before I grad. It shouldn't taker to long "I like air tools"... East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 9695

If we can get it done early enough we could climb some hills here in the holler and try it out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
RLCMOTORSPORTS
Moderate Mudder
RLCMOTORSPORTS

PostSubject: Re: East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010   East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:47 pm

We definitely need to ride together sometime. We are waiting on you Neil lol. With the exception of this weekend(ill be in memphis) I'm free whenever. As far as the clutch work goes I need to do some myself, but its good enough now that I have low range again. Hopefully that clutch work helps you keep up with the 660 Brandon LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rlcmotorsports.com
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010   East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:58 pm

rhino_lined_rhino wrote:
We definitely need to ride together sometime. We are waiting on you Neil lol. With the exception of this weekend(ill be in memphis) I'm free whenever. As far as the clutch work goes I need to do some myself, but its good enough now that I have low range again. Hopefully that clutch work helps you keep up with the 660 Brandon LOL!

lol Its on now..... lol
Back to top Go down
Moto92
Extreme Mudder
Moto92

PostSubject: Re: East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010   East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:19 pm

good pics guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010   East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

East TN ATV Riders Fall Color Ride 2010
Page 1 of 1