Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

August Photo of the Month Contest Voting

Go down 
5 posters

August Photo of the month contest Voting!
1. pwm
August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   I_vote_lcap2%August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
2. spud
August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   I_vote_lcap31%August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 17 ]
3. torkmonster
August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   I_vote_lcap7%August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
4. The Roxstar
August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   I_vote_lcap6%August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
5. Big-R
August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   I_vote_lcap0%August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
6. smith700
August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   I_vote_lcap0%August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
7.JodyT
 0% [ 0 ]
8. killer1963daddy
 0% [ 0 ]
9. rooster
August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   I_vote_lcap37%August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 20 ]
10. Huntsman
August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   I_vote_lcap11%August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 6 ]
11. coldrider
August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   I_vote_lcap6%August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 54

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   Empty
PostSubject: August Photo of the Month Contest Voting    August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:04 pm

I would like to wish all our participants good luck in the contest and thank you for participating.

And remind everyone to vote for the best Photo you feel is following the Theme "Worst stuck ATV/SxS"

1. pwm

August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   Dscn1410

2. spud

August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   Windrock4-2-10047

3. torkmonster

August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   Suckedin

4. The Roxstar

August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   2878956960100474391S600x600Q85

5. Big-R

August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   July102010ridepics061

6. smith700

August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   2008_y11

7. JodyT

August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   2459193110104733408S600x600Q85

8. killer1963daddy

August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   Quad_b14

9. rooster

August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   Dsc00310

10. Huntsman

August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   Gasmantroutt

11. coldrider

August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   Mudstu10
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: August Photo of the Month Contest Voting    August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:07 pm

Congrats to rooster for winning the August contest...
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: August Photo of the Month Contest Voting    August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:12 pm

Good job rooster ! August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   534168 August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   534168 August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   534168 August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   534168 August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   534168 August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   534168
Back to top Go down
rooster
Beginner
rooster

PostSubject: Re: August Photo of the Month Contest Voting    August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:28 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
450R
Heavy Mudder
450R

PostSubject: Re: August Photo of the Month Contest Voting    August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:59 pm

Congrats man that was an awesome pic

August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   607716 August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   607716 August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   607716 August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   607716
Back to top Go down
The Roxstar
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: August Photo of the Month Contest Voting    August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:44 pm

Great Job Rooster, way to go my friend

Hey Neil, what's the next topic gonna be bro. I'm ready to search my library to see what I can find for September
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: August Photo of the Month Contest Voting    August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:57 pm

The Roxstar wrote:
Great Job Rooster, way to go my friend

Hey Neil, what's the next topic gonna be bro. I'm ready to search my library to see what I can find for September

Tomorrow night my friend! August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   607716
Back to top Go down
The Roxstar
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: August Photo of the Month Contest Voting    August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:59 pm

Sweet, I'll be waiting with baited breath in anticipation. I didnt win, but had a lot of fun watching it. This is cool
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: August Photo of the Month Contest Voting    August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:15 pm

The Roxstar wrote:
Sweet, I'll be waiting with baited breath in anticipation. I didnt win, but had a lot of fun watching it. This is cool

I have high hopes our contests will make this forum, I also feel our members and our sponsors are making it happen! Thanks everyone...
Back to top Go down
rooster
Beginner
rooster

PostSubject: Re: August Photo of the Month Contest Voting    August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:43 am

Mud-and-Guts wrote:

I received the Winch yesterday. Thanks to KFI Winches for being the sponser of the Photo Contest for August. Thanks to Mud and Guts Offroad Forum also for putting this all together and giving us members a chance to win a great prize.

The Shipping was real fast. Only 4 days from the time I won the contest.

Rooster
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: August Photo of the Month Contest Voting    August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:56 am

rooster wrote:
Mud-and-Guts wrote:

I received the Winch yesterday. Thanks to KFI Winches for being the sponser of the Photo Contest for August. Thanks to Mud and Guts Offroad Forum also for putting this all together and giving us members a chance to win a great prize.

The Shipping was real fast. Only 4 days from the time I won the contest.

Rooster

Awesome bro! And thanks for the props! KFI Products makes a great winch and are great people to work with to..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Photo of the Month Contest Voting    August Photo of the Month Contest Voting   Empty

Back to top Go down

August Photo of the Month Contest Voting
Page 1 of 1