Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

We need a huge national atv rally

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigd
Beginner
bigd

We need a huge national atv rally Empty
PostSubject: We need a huge national atv rally   We need a huge national atv rally EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:11 am

Just got back from sturgis(first time). We need to have an atv rally like that(or maybe already do). It was awesome and nothing like tv portrays it or at least it was not like that for me. It was a fun, ride what you brought, do what you want to do(just about anything you want to do) rally with races, motorcycles, poker runs, motorcycles, free rides, motorcycles, vendors, motorcycles, concerts from major bands, motorcycles, and if you are looking for a party there are hundreds(did I mention motorcycles). The best part was seeing thousands of motorcycles everywhere you go. I have been to many atv rallys but nothing like that. The town(and about anything within 100 miles) belongs to motorcycles and the motorcycle crowd for 21 days more or less. The week before the rally, the week of the rally and the week after the rally. If anyone knows of a rally something like that(500,000-750,000 dirtbikes, atvs, and utvs take over a huge part of an entire state) let me know. I have seen some good ones(the high lifter nationals, Quadfest, Rocky Mountain atv rally, both of the Hatfield Mccoy trail days and my favorite but not around for 16 years blackwater 100). I would love to go to something like that next year for my vacation like I did this year for sturgis. Im not really wanting to start a debate, just looking for some insight on what else is out there for our crowd. If there is one close to you and you love it let me know, I would like to check it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leesonsatv.com
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: We need a huge national atv rally   We need a huge national atv rally EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:44 am

That's a great Idea bro! I would love to participate in something like that(next Year) out here on the east coast..
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
bigd
Beginner
bigd

PostSubject: Re: We need a huge national atv rally   We need a huge national atv rally EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:00 am

If you know of any, let me know and we can plan a trip. I know there is nothing like Sturgis, it took 70 years for Sturgis to be what it is but there are some great atv get together weeks or weekends around that I have never even heard of. I would love to check some of them out. So far Blackwater was as close as I can think of to Sturgis. They had 40,000-60,000 people showing up to that in the early 90s. It was about the same size as Sturgis back then. That week was a trip but it had no control and the company that owned the property stopped letting it go on. The owners(GNCC) have tried to do many thing like it since but nothing has even come close to that.
:work1: :work1:
Back to top Go down
http://www.leesonsatv.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need a huge national atv rally   We need a huge national atv rally Empty

Back to top Go down

We need a huge national atv rally
Page 1 of 1