Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

New Web Site Specials!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unleashed UTV
Lite Mudder
Unleashed UTV

New Web Site Specials!! Empty
PostSubject: New Web Site Specials!!   New Web Site Specials!! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:03 pm

On the home page just below the main pictures is a scrolling list of items. These are some very low priced items that are either old inventory or ordered and never picked up. These prices are well below dealer cost and are offered at this 1 time price only. Once these items are gone they will be taken of the special pricing scrolling list and most likely not stocked again, so grab them while you can get them at this great deal.

Plus you can still use the MGOR coupon code and save your self an additional 5% on these already extremely low priced items.

Go to www.unleashedutv.com and buy them up!!

New Web Site Specials!! Unleas10

Last edited by Unleashed UTV on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tim
Lite Mudder
Tim

PostSubject: Re: New Web Site Specials!!   New Web Site Specials!! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Thanks Unleashed UTV for the additional 5% off.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: New Web Site Specials!!   New Web Site Specials!! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:16 pm

Tim wrote:
Thanks Unleashed UTV for the additional 5% off.

Tim

X2

I am lovin the coupon codes... Makes it easy to get the discounts and purchase awesome parts! New Web Site Specials!! 9695
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Unleashed UTV
Lite Mudder
Unleashed UTV

PostSubject: Coupon Codes   New Web Site Specials!! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:08 pm

I made seperate codes for every forum so I can track which forums bring in more business. When we determine which forums does we will add additional discounts for that forum. So buy up it will save you more money in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: New Web Site Specials!!   New Web Site Specials!! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:26 pm

Unleashed UTV wrote:
I made seperate codes for every forum so I can track which forums bring in more business. When we determine which forums does we will add additional discounts for that forum. So buy up it will save you more money in the long run.

Great Idea! The coupon codes makes it easier to purchase I think. No need to call and get a discount so you can place an order 24/7... Plus you know which forums is more worth your time by giving you more business.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Web Site Specials!!   New Web Site Specials!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Web Site Specials!!
Page 1 of 1