Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

The New Web Site is Live!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unleashed UTV
Lite Mudder
Unleashed UTV

The New Web Site is Live!! Empty
PostSubject: The New Web Site is Live!!   The New Web Site is Live!! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:14 pm

After six months in the making the new unleashedutv.com web site is live. Even though it took 4 months longer than promised I think it turned out very well. With this web site I now have the ability to make changes at will almost anywhere in the site. Some of the pricing and shipping weights are still messed up from the old web site transfer, so call if you see a outrages shipping price or what you think is an incorrect part price as it will take several days to get all of these items corrected. Watch the forums for new coupon codes and specials as we will be adding them often. Please feel free to make comments as I am very interested in what you think of the site.

Unleashed UTV is beyond your expectation best customer service products industry
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: The New Web Site is Live!!   The New Web Site is Live!! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:29 pm

Looks great! I haven't had time to do a lot of browsing but what I have done looks great! The New Web Site is Live!! 9695 The New Web Site is Live!! 607716
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Unleashed UTV
Lite Mudder
Unleashed UTV

PostSubject: New Changes Already!   The New Web Site is Live!! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:17 pm

Just added the ability to change the home page pics and look at each smaller pic when you click on it. We will be changing the inventory items that scroll just below the home page pic. Keep an eye on these as they will become clearance items at great prices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Web Site is Live!!   The New Web Site is Live!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Web Site is Live!!
Page 1 of 1