Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

ATVFourPlay Radius Rods for XP900

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oldmustangjunkie
Moderate Mudder
oldmustangjunkie

ATVFourPlay Radius Rods for XP900 Empty
PostSubject: ATVFourPlay Radius Rods for XP900   ATVFourPlay Radius Rods for XP900 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 11:15 am

Here's a quick report on the rods from ATVFourPlay that Tom sent me. These aren't your average radius rod. They are 1" .25" thick tubing and reinforced to boot. The install was just like any other rod and getting the wheels at the angle I wanted was simple. I've put about 80 miles on them at Windrock and TWRA and they don't show any signs of bending or any other issues.  They have about the same clearance as my buddy's Highlifter radius rods but I like them better because they protect the outer CV joint from behind.  I'll report back as I get more mileage on these rods but they seem like a winner.
ATVFourPlay Radius Rods for XP900 Img_1010
ATVFourPlay Radius Rods for XP900 Img_1011
ATVFourPlay Radius Rods for XP900 Img_1110
ATVFourPlay Radius Rods for XP900 Img_1111

Last edited by oldmustangjunkie on Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

ATVFourPlay Radius Rods for XP900 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATVFourPlay Radius Rods for XP900   ATVFourPlay Radius Rods for XP900 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:06 pm

Those look good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org

ATVFourPlay Radius Rods for XP900
Page 1 of 1