Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Installing the RacerTech winch mount front bumper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Installing the RacerTech winch mount front bumper  Empty
PostSubject: Installing the RacerTech winch mount front bumper    Installing the RacerTech winch mount front bumper  EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:50 pm

It is no secret I like the Baja style bumpers RacerTech produce as I had one on my 800 and my 900 but when the released a winch mount it intrigued me! This is the first Baja style RZR bumper I have seen with a winch mount so I had to have one. This bumper looks a lot like their original baja bumper but has several small changes, if you watched both videos you might have noticed the differences. One difference is the new winch mount bumper sits out a couple inches further to give room for the winch, two it no longer has the ridgid mounts but does have a ridgid mount option that is recommended if you run a winch. You might ask why does it not come with this option but from my understanding not everyone want to run a winch so RacerTech sale these products separate to keep the price down as well as save weight. Now if you are like me and plan on running a winch I would highly recommend installing the winch before installing the bumper on the RZR, I didn't do this and without the help of my wife's little hands I don't know if I could have gotten it but we did with a little patience. I have always liked the idea of the winch up high and out of the water from creek crossings and mud holes and this bumper does just that while still retaining the Baja look. Installing this bumper takes a little time but in the end it is a strong bumper that adds style and function so if this style is what you are looking for I don't think you will be disappointed with this one!

Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org

Installing the RacerTech winch mount front bumper
Page 1 of 1