Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Installing the UTVINC 900/1000 seat bases!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Installing the UTVINC 900/1000 seat bases! Empty
PostSubject: Installing the UTVINC 900/1000 seat bases!   Installing the UTVINC 900/1000 seat bases! EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:35 am

For years the stock plastic seat bases have been known to break in the worst time possible and UTVINC has been on top of the game making steel replacements that will last the life of the RZR and with this model it is no different. The quality and fitment of the UTVINC bases is top notch like everything else I have ever ordered from them. If you have a model like mine with a driver side seat slider those have to be removed in order to use these new bases which is not a big deal for me because when new I used the slider once to get the seat set and haven't used it since. The seats are still adjustable with these bases but the seat must be removed to adjust them. After install the seats are a little more stable than with the stock bases and they sit a little lower for a lower center of gravity and a little more comfortable riding stance that want let you down.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org

Installing the UTVINC 900/1000 seat bases!
Page 1 of 1