Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Installing the QuadBoss folding windsheild!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Installing the QuadBoss folding windsheild! Empty
PostSubject: Installing the QuadBoss folding windsheild!   Installing the QuadBoss folding windsheild! EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:32 am

Over the years I have tried numerous windshields and I got to say this is probably one of the easiest I have ever installed. This windshield came in the box pretty much completely assembled so all I had to do was mount it with four clamps and I was done. When I installed this windshield I had my 30" light bar mounted to the roof and it worried me that I would break it hitting trees and limbs so when I found this windshield had a small gap at the top about the size of the light bar I got to thinking. I quickly ordered the UTVINC light bar mounts that place the light bar under the roof and it fit perfectly. After install of everything was complete I did notice the windshield had a small gap at the bottom like it wasn't sitting flush so I removed the bottom seal to find the slots for the two humps in the hood where not wide enough and they where hitting holding the windshield up about 1/4" so I removed a 1/4" from the windshield on the inside of each hump and reinstalled the seal to find the windshield sit flat across the bottom and sealed really good. Now I have the convenience of a full windshield when needed and a half windshield when desired but just unhooking and hooking a few straps. The best thing I like about this windshield is the ease of cleaning, unlike a full windshield where you have to reach inside and stretch to clean the top section with this windshield you just flip it down to clean the inside and then flip it up to clean the outside. You still have to reach inside to clean the inside of the lower section but with it being the lower section its pretty easy to clean.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org

Installing the QuadBoss folding windsheild!
Page 1 of 1