Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Installing the Pro Armor door inserts!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Installing the Pro Armor door inserts! Empty
PostSubject: Installing the Pro Armor door inserts!   Installing the Pro Armor door inserts! EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:30 am

One of the first things I noticed when Polaris released the new RZR was the quarter doors, they look good and function better than the old nets that came on the 800S but they don't do much for protection from debris being slung up by the tires nor from sticks or limbs on the trails but with the addition of these inserts they now do. The stock latches work great, the doors shut good and they open as and when they should so replacing the whole door is not necessary. These inserts are not designed to seal so there is a gap around them protecting the body plastics from rub marks but they are designed if a stick or something hits the panel it will deflect it off so it does not come in the cab. If you have had one of these bike long I am sure you have had the wet knee that is caused by water and mud being flung up by the front tire, these inserts solve the wet knee issue. These doors add very little weight so if you are looking for protection while still saving weight this might be the best option for you.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org

Installing the Pro Armor door inserts!
Page 1 of 1