Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best!

Go down 
+2
DrMud
JodyT
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JodyT
Moderate Mudder
JodyT

Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best! Empty
PostSubject: Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best!   Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best! EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 11:49 pm

We headed back to Tackett Creek this weekend for anther round of Tackett, this time for the purple trails...

Didn't get any pics, i was having too much fun. However I did get quite a bit of video...The Mistress took one hell of a beat down in Hells Canyon...Hope you enjoy.

Video 1

https://youtu.be/Qv4J5MksZNo

Video 2...The RZR Beatdown...

https://youtu.be/b8JswqvUrfE

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jodytompkins
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best!   Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 7:16 am

What was your thoughts on the 1000?
Back to top Go down
Muddy Melvin
Lite Mudder

PostSubject: Re: Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best!   Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 7:53 am

Jody, that was one heck of a shoot when the video went to slow mo there at the end.
Back to top Go down
imbill
Extreme Mudder
imbill

PostSubject: Re: Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best!   Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:34 am

YEEE   HAA  good ride !! Sittin behind this keyboard i didnt see why you had so many problems !;o)))
Back to top Go down
JodyT
Moderate Mudder
JodyT

PostSubject: Re: Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best!   Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:10 pm

DrMud wrote:
What was your thoughts on the 1000?

If I was in the market for a new machine, that would be my 1st choice...as the old saying goes...there is no replacement for displacement. Add to that wheel travel...lol
Back to top Go down
atl
Moderate Mudder
atl

PostSubject: Re: Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best!   Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 8:50 pm

I take it that Hell's Canyon must be a pretty steep trail? Is the orange four wheeler in for repairs?? Nice videos!!
Back to top Go down
Bluedevil
Heavy Mudder
Bluedevil

PostSubject: Re: Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best!   Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:18 pm

JodyT, Ya'll made hell's canyon look easy! That has to be the roughest trail I have ever been on.
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best!   Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:44 am

atl, if the GoPro makes the hill look steep at all, then the incline is straight up, I will look at the angle of the trees to figure out how steep the hill is.
Back to top Go down
JodyT
Moderate Mudder
JodyT

PostSubject: Re: Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best!   Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:50 pm

The guy that rides the orange couldn't go...

No business hollow is a longer and more technical trail in my opinion...especially climbing it.

Back to top Go down
atl
Moderate Mudder
atl

PostSubject: Re: Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best!   Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:03 pm

DrMud wrote:
atl, if the GoPro makes the hill look steep at all, then the incline is straight up,  I will look at the angle of the trees to figure out how steep the hill is.
I see what your saying now! I'll bet that the hill is a 45 degree or better. Don't look for me and my POPO four wheeler to be seen on that trail anytime soon though,although I've been known to get a wild hair once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best!   Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tackett Creek...The Best of the Best!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: General Information :: Members Riding Pictures and Videos! :: 2014 Ride Videos!-
Jump to: