Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going?

Go down 
+3
mudhound
DrMud
NCMudman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NCMudman
Heavy Mudder
NCMudman

Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going?   Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:19 pm

Wondering if anybody else is gonna be at the jamboree in April! Drmud gonna try and make it. My little group is rolling in Friday morning and stay til Sunday. Hope to do a few events like the obstacle course and mud bog
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going?   Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:11 am

Going to try and camp with you. Sponge are you going?
Back to top Go down
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

PostSubject: Re: Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going?   Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:13 am

I am near 100% certain I will not be there.
On the other hand, I bet several folks from the HC's will be there.
Back to top Go down
jerrzr
Lite Mudder
jerrzr

PostSubject: Re: Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going?   Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:54 am

I usually go to all the jams.. I will be there.
Back to top Go down
atl
Moderate Mudder
atl

PostSubject: Re: Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going?   Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going? EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:04 pm

I'm seriously thinking about this.
Back to top Go down
NCMudman
Heavy Mudder
NCMudman

PostSubject: Re: Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going?   Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:07 am

Less than two weeks away!!
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Moderate Mudder
Sponge

PostSubject: Re: Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going?   Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:34 am

Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going? 108521 I will be there for sure on Saturday.  Working the Wide Open & Mud bog racing. New this year w/b a band on Saturday starting at 8:30PM. We are expecting a big turn out for this event this year.  More factory sponsors for demo rides. Guided ride info is on Windrock club forum page with trail # listings.
Back to top Go down
NCMudman
Heavy Mudder
NCMudman

PostSubject: Re: Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going?   Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:24 pm

Sponge I'll be looking for ya!! I'm especially excited cause I'm bringing my son . This is the first atv trip I've took him on!
Back to top Go down
NCMudman
Heavy Mudder
NCMudman

PostSubject: Re: Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going?   Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:26 pm

Up here and had a great day riding today. Can't wait to do the obstacle course and mud bog tomorrow
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going?   Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going? EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:18 am

Have fun and be safe. Good luck on the obstacle course.
Back to top Go down
NCMudman
Heavy Mudder
NCMudman

PostSubject: Re: Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going?   Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:29 am

Well I placed 2nd in the obsticale coarse, 2 seconds behind a guy on a rincon, but he was an awesome rider. My brother came in 3 seconds behind me. My time was one minute flat. A guy on an xp900 set a coarse record of 50 seconds! Out of 25 total competitors, I had the 3rd fastest time, and my brother 4th.
Mud bog, I won my class (500-700 single cylinder) beat out another grizzly and then a polaris XP550.
Was a fantastic weekend! My brother took a spill early into the ride Friday on trail 24, giving us all a good laugh. He was trying to ride above a mud hole, but his rear end slid down into it and then caught, causing him to roll it over In the mud! Broke his handgaurds off was the only damage.
Later we went and practiced the obstacle course. Watched a wildcat go over on its side on the see saw! Had one wheel off and over it went! Finished out the day with a short ride.
Saturday we did the poker run. Then just took it easy at camp for a little while, then went and walked around the vendors.  There were more vendors than ever before set up. Was a great atmosphere! Then it was time to get ready for the obstacle course. Got lots of footage from it. Then watched and filmed the drag  races. Then did the mud bog. They had a band playing afterwards that sounded good too.
Sunday we stayed to the south side, hitting some of the new trails like 77 , 80, 43, 44, etc around there. I must of not got my radiator clean enough cause I had some overheating issues. All in all did around 130 miles.

The best part about the weekend was having my son with me. He had a blast and made lots of memories!
As I get videos up I'll post!
Back to top Go down
NCMudman
Heavy Mudder
NCMudman

PostSubject: Re: Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going?   Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:15 am

Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going?   Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:54 am

Congrats to both you and your brother for some good runs.

Meanwhile, back on the farm, I spent the day cleaning out a fence row and bush hogging briars the next day.
Back to top Go down
RedRzr
Heavy Mudder
RedRzr

PostSubject: Re: Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going?   Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:24 pm

Sounds like you had an awesome time, thanks for the vids !!!
 Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going? 607716 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going?   Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going? Empty

Back to top Go down

Windrock spring jamboree! anyone going?
Page 1 of 1