Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Latest mod I hope to never need.

Go down 
+4
mudhound
ky kodiak
MattN03
MIKE_D
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MIKE_D
Moderate Mudder
MIKE_D

Latest mod I hope to never need. Empty
PostSubject: Latest mod I hope to never need.   Latest mod I hope to never need. EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:12 pm

We ride alone most of the time. I try to plan for everything but one can never do that. Here is the latest addition to the T4. Like the title states, I hope I never need it. Insurance? Valuable. Being able to help someone else... Priceless.

Latest mod I hope to never need. Img_0115
Latest mod I hope to never need. Img_0114
Latest mod I hope to never need. Img_0113
Back to top Go down
MattN03
Heavy Mudder
MattN03

PostSubject: Re: Latest mod I hope to never need.   Latest mod I hope to never need. EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Great addition Mike_D! If/when you or someone else you're riding with needs it, you'll be glad you have it!
Back to top Go down
ky kodiak
Moderate Mudder
ky kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Latest mod I hope to never need.   Latest mod I hope to never need. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:56 pm

I believe insurance should the very first purchace a person should make for their new ATV or SXS.

It is too chep not to have...I have always said, if you can't afford to insure your machine, you can't afford to own it!!

That jack is a nice addition, I have see one of those used on a ride before...and your right it was Priceless!!
Back to top Go down
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

PostSubject: Re: Latest mod I hope to never need.   Latest mod I hope to never need. EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 8:00 am

I recall using a stick with a fork in in back a few rides ago. Right Matt? Smile
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Latest mod I hope to never need.   Latest mod I hope to never need. EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 8:20 am

mudhound wrote:
I recall using a stick with a fork in in back a few rides ago. Right Matt?  Smile  

That was for a two tire change, most just usually have a need for one tire change at a time.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Latest mod I hope to never need.   Latest mod I hope to never need. EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:59 am

Latest mod I hope to never need. 108521 
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Kyatvrider
Lite Mudder
Kyatvrider

PostSubject: Re: Latest mod I hope to never need.   Latest mod I hope to never need. EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:17 pm

Been nice to have one of these last year at bell co. We had to lift the front of a ranger by hand to change a front tire. Forgot the jack at the truck.
Back to top Go down
t4fireman
Lite Mudder
t4fireman

PostSubject: Re: Latest mod I hope to never need.   Latest mod I hope to never need. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:58 am

The best thing about those Hi-Lift jacks are they are so versatile. In our Fire and Rescue Dept. we learned what all you can do with those things. All the way from jacking up a tire to using it as a winch, or to spread doors, cabs, or roll cages with just a couple of rescue accessories that are easy to make yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest mod I hope to never need.   Latest mod I hope to never need. Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest mod I hope to never need.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: