Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

This might be getting out of hand...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dcfox
Moderate Mudder
dcfox

This might be getting out of hand... Empty
PostSubject: This might be getting out of hand...   This might be getting out of hand... EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:05 pm

Started out with one Traxxas 1/16 Summit less than 2 months ago.
Now we have 5 cars.

Here's our four 1/16 cars.
My Son's bandit is in pieces right now getting converted into a Rustler(but will still have the Bandit body)

The dark red Rally is a brushed version and belongs to my Daughter.
We just bought it yesterday.She hated the factory graphics so I peeled them off and replaced them with some pink FOX Racing graphics.

The Ken Block Gymkhana was converted to a Revo when I got it about a week ago.I immediately converted it back.I have an extra mint condition KB body for it too. It's all stock with the exception of billet shock mounts and rockers.It will eventually be getting a 1/10 Castle Sidewinder setup in it and the Velineon Brushless setup will be going into the my Daughters Fiesta.It will also be getting a Carnage Racing cage.

The Summit was the first one we got.It's completely stock with the exception of tires/wheels and a wheelie bar(had to modify the rear bumper to make it fit right).This one will be getting Revo rockers,some RPM stuff,and probably a Proline VW body and Revo wing.

The blue and yellow one was originally a Slash that was converted into a Revo.It has a Castle Creations 5700kv Sidewinder setup.Nearly everything on this one has been upgraded. It's going to get a Proline Desert Militia body,a roll cage and new bumpers at least.It also has red led underbody lighting on it.

Like I said...I'm David...and I'm a RC Addict.lol.

This might be getting out of hand... Four_zpsb79184ee
Back to top Go down
dcfox
Moderate Mudder
dcfox

PostSubject: Re: This might be getting out of hand...   This might be getting out of hand... EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:57 pm

Well...might as well update this thread since a lot has changed.

The white Summit has been sold.

The Dk Red Rally that belongs to my daughter got a second body that I painted for her...and a new set of tires/wheels.She only uses the new body as a shelf display body and still uses the Rally body to play with.

This might be getting out of hand... Boss3_zps11cb484c

The blue and yellow one has a new body,new tires/wheels,new wing and front bumper, and has had the 1/10 scale motor esc removed. it now has a stock motor/esc in it.

This might be getting out of hand... C1_zps92ac7258

The Ken Block Rally Car has a new display body and tires/wheels.
It also got the 1/10 scale motor and esc that I pulled out of the above car.
It should be good for about 75mph now.

This might be getting out of hand... New02_zps3c043842

This might be getting out of hand... Castle-kb_zpsccc35b88

I also built another one from the ground up.
It's a Revo(basically the same setup as the one with the VW Bug body).

It has a stock motor/esc...for now.lol

it also has 2 body choices.(the black one is sprayed in LineX bedliner)

This might be getting out of hand... 991MEDIAIMAG0460_zps7481815c

This might be getting out of hand... 991MEDIAIMAG0461_zpsa7f79727

This might be getting out of hand... Aaa_zps57dffa8d

When I had the above body sprayed with LineX..I also had him spray a rally body for me. it will fit either the Ken Block car,or my daughters car.

This might be getting out of hand... R2_zps38d1be3f
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: This might be getting out of hand...   This might be getting out of hand... EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:37 am

Sweet looking rides bro! Got to love our toys! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

PostSubject: Re: This might be getting out of hand...   This might be getting out of hand... EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:05 am

LOL! I 1st thought those were covered by mud! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: This might be getting out of hand...   This might be getting out of hand... EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:30 am

The VW is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
dcfox
Moderate Mudder
dcfox

PostSubject: Re: This might be getting out of hand...   This might be getting out of hand... EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:41 pm

It's pretty cool...but it has turned me off of bodies made by Proline.
They tend to be fragile.
First time I flipped it(landed on the roof from about 3 feet in the air)...in the grass...it cracked it in 2 places.

My factory Ken Block body has been launched over 20 feet in the aiir and landed on the roof...on concrete...more than once.
It's still going strong.

I'm hoping that the JConcepts body(the green/white one)...will be stronger than the Proline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This might be getting out of hand...   This might be getting out of hand... Empty

Back to top Go down

This might be getting out of hand...
Page 1 of 1