Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Unleashed UTV Rhino Machined Sheave

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Unleashed UTV
Lite Mudder
Unleashed UTV

Unleashed UTV Rhino Machined Sheave Empty
PostSubject: Unleashed UTV Rhino Machined Sheave   Unleashed UTV Rhino Machined Sheave EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Our sheaves are still the best price in the industry. $169.00 and if you send us back a good core we will give you a $55.00 credit.

Unleashed UTV Rhino Machined Sheave KMSInventoryPicsForWebSite2003
Back to top Go down
smith700
Lite Mudder
smith700

PostSubject: Re: Unleashed UTV Rhino Machined Sheave   Unleashed UTV Rhino Machined Sheave EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:21 pm

What do you estimate my top speed would be if I have a Dynatek CDI, exhaust tip, UNI filter, gold secondary spring?
Back to top Go down
Unleashed UTV
Lite Mudder
Unleashed UTV

PostSubject: Re: Unleashed UTV Rhino Machined Sheave   Unleashed UTV Rhino Machined Sheave EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:03 pm

smith700 wrote:
What do you estimate my top speed would be if I have a Dynatek CDI, exhaust tip, UNI filter, gold secondary spring?

You should be in the high 50's. 56 to 59 mph. With our sheave and your other components.
Back to top Go down
smith700
Lite Mudder
smith700

PostSubject: Re: Unleashed UTV Rhino Machined Sheave   Unleashed UTV Rhino Machined Sheave EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:19 pm

It will run 52 now.......
Back to top Go down
Unleashed UTV
Lite Mudder
Unleashed UTV

PostSubject: Re: Unleashed UTV Rhino Machined Sheave   Unleashed UTV Rhino Machined Sheave EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:34 pm

smith700 wrote:

Alot of the ones we have built with VDI systems in them have gone as fast as 63mph, but I don't advertize that number because they don't all go that fast.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Unleashed UTV Rhino Machined Sheave   Unleashed UTV Rhino Machined Sheave EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:42 pm

Unleashed UTV wrote:
smith700 wrote:

Alot of the ones we have built with VDI systems in them have gone as fast as 63mph, but I don't advertize that number because they don't all go that fast.

Do you recommend lighter weight on the 700? They really helped my little 450 but of course it still needs some help...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Unleashed UTV
Lite Mudder
Unleashed UTV

PostSubject: Re: Unleashed UTV Rhino Machined Sheave   Unleashed UTV Rhino Machined Sheave EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:51 pm

Mud-and-Guts wrote:
Unleashed UTV wrote:
smith700 wrote:

Do you recommend lighter weight on the 700? They really helped my little 450 but of course it still needs some help...lol

When we tested the gold EPI secondary spring with stock weights and had a better 0to60' time and a better 0to100' time then with 18g or 16g weights. When you start building some more power in the motor the the lighter weights really start working better. Stock and slightly modified Rhino 700 motors seem to like the stock weights.
Back to top Go down
Moto92
Extreme Mudder
Moto92

PostSubject: Re: Unleashed UTV Rhino Machined Sheave   Unleashed UTV Rhino Machined Sheave EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:30 pm

do you guys have a 450 sheave? ive got a buddy that needs some clutch work
Back to top Go down
Unleashed UTV
Lite Mudder
Unleashed UTV

PostSubject: Re: Unleashed UTV Rhino Machined Sheave   Unleashed UTV Rhino Machined Sheave EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:13 pm

moto92 wrote:
do you guys have a 450 sheave? ive got a buddy that needs some clutch work

I don't carry 450 sheaves in stock, but I can get one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unleashed UTV Rhino Machined Sheave   Unleashed UTV Rhino Machined Sheave Empty

Back to top Go down

Unleashed UTV Rhino Machined Sheave
Page 1 of 1