Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Want to plan a couple rides?

Go down 
+6
dino
mudhound
ky kodiak
RIDERED
DrMud
Mud-and-Guts
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Want to plan  a couple rides? Empty
PostSubject: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:12 pm

I would like to go a head and plan a couple rides if everyone is interested... Maybe one weekend at Royal blue, one at windrock, and one at Brimestone! Plus I plan on hitting Brimstone for both their big events this year if anyone else is interested we may plan something for that two... What do you all think?

Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Sounds good, my wife is not ready for the more difficult stuff. I am afraid to scare her. so, not sure what you had in mind.....but I am definitely intersted.

Edit: Conversation with wife......maybe I am not ready to take her on the more difficult stuff.... Want to plan  a couple rides? 993135
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:30 pm

I'm planning on taking it easy on this thing for a while my friend.. atleast thats the plan.. with that said I'm game for just about what ever..
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:39 pm

I am game for all three, maybe a night ride also for a couple of hours.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:04 pm

DrMud wrote:
I am game for all three, maybe a night ride also for a couple of hours.

Awesome bro, gotten any dates in mind? starting April May time frame, I would like to get a ride or two in between now and then but maybe plan a head for a couple over nighter..
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:41 pm

Id like to do brimestone mid to late march ?
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:59 pm

I might be game for the mid-end of march, maybe a one day ride.. and depending on the weather maybe an over nighter..
Back to top Go down
ky kodiak
Moderate Mudder
ky kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:18 pm

I am In Very Happy Want to plan  a couple rides? 880414
Back to top Go down
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

PostSubject: Re: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:51 am

I guess I am not in. My wife hates riding Sad
Back to top Go down
dino
Moderate Mudder
dino

PostSubject: Re: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:10 pm

I'm always ready to ride and I like all of the places and as far as dates go the faster we pick them then the higher my chances are for going. All of these places mean overnite stays for me so the ealier we pick them the better. It sounds like these are going to be family type rides which is fine for me. My wife likes the scary stuff so don't worry about her.

Want to plan  a couple rides? 880414
Back to top Go down
Bluedevil
Heavy Mudder
Bluedevil

PostSubject: Re: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:00 pm

Yeah my wife likes the scary stuff too. lol I can just see her now affraid
Back to top Go down
dino
Moderate Mudder
dino

PostSubject: Re: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:24 pm

Everybody needs a thrill
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Moderate Mudder
Sponge

PostSubject: Re: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:15 pm

Dino & I are up for a ride 1/12 some place. I will be riding at Windrock on 1/19. If anyone is available either of those dates let us know. As usual this will be weather sensitive. It sure is good to have my machine back.
Back to top Go down
The Big Show
Lite Mudder
The Big Show

PostSubject: Re: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:10 pm

Count me in Neil!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:26 pm

how about brimstone march 9-10? I see several are having a birthday around then.. Could be a birthday ride... Want to plan  a couple rides? 261771
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:38 pm

Bake me a cake and I'll be there. Want to plan  a couple rides? 261771 lol
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:19 pm

Big Dog Daddy wrote:
Bake me a cake and I'll be there. Want to plan  a couple rides? 261771 lol

I thought you might... Smile
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:00 am

March being so early in the year would you all prefer to wing a ride in March and plan an overnight in May? June?
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:24 am

May is a good time to ride Bell County,KY all is free except lodging, I could guide a couple days of riding there that will be suitable for all. If we stayed at Marty's ATV oasis campground, no trailering would be needed, if we stay at Harlan, then we would need to trailer each day.

Maybe I could get Matt to help with some of the guiding, he could bring his family.

We could go to Hensleys Settlement, Whitebluff overlook, the mountain line that we took SPonge and Dino down, need to start earlier...lol....

Maybe across the road which I am not as familiar.....But could get Matt or Mudhound to guide one. We will need to give Mudhound a fouled sparkplug to slow him down...maybe give his gas tank a drink of water?...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Moderate Mudder
Sponge

PostSubject: Re: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:54 am

Sounds good to me. I like that idea of slowing the boys down but it still wouldn't work. lol This is still a ways off and a lot can happen. No harm in planning though. Across the road I know can be interesting but very scenic. I'll bring some fire power in case of bears. Maybe Red Razor will be back.
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Moderate Mudder
Sponge

PostSubject: Re: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:59 am

Oh, my anniversary is March 2nd. 45 wonderful years to the most wonderful woman in the world. There I go getting all mushy or muddy again. Lets have a party on this trip. Want to plan  a couple rides? 9695 Want to plan  a couple rides? 607716 Want to plan  a couple rides? 534168
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:59 am

33 for me in June. 66 if you count night and day. Lol.
Boy let me tell you she's been one lucky lady. Lol lol.
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:42 am

Ok, just reserved the double wide at Martys ATV Oasis Memorial Day Weekend...Arrival on May 24, depart on May 27...We might actually arrive one day earlier. This is a great couples ride area. She has one more house for rent beside the place tht we are staying, and the camground....606 670-7901. If another couple or actually two couples could rent the house beside my double wide, we will have a great setup, about a mile from the campground but a non issue, can still ride out from here in three different directions. I will do a new post for this ride.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:58 pm

Sounds awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to plan a couple rides?   Want to plan  a couple rides? Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to plan a couple rides?
Page 1 of 1