HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month

Share | 

Picture Celebration of Riding Friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder

PostSubject: Picture Celebration of Riding Friends   Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:16 am

Just a celebration of life type of thread. Feel free to add some photos of good riding friends.

2010 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Yamaha Skid Plates, Yamaha Front Brush Guard, Yamaha Fender Flares, Rock Sliders with Richochet Skid Plates, Moose Rear Bumper, Back Rest (Flea Market by Brimstone), Hand Guards, Warn Winch, 27" ITP Mudlites or 29.5 Outlwas with AMS Rims.

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Yamaha Skid Plates, Yamaha Front Brush Guard, Moose Rear Bumper, Rock Sliders with Richochet Skids, Moose Fender Flares, Hand Guards, Warn Winch, Rotopax twin 2 Gallon gas carrier, SS12 Stainless ITP Rims, 27" Bighorns
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder

PostSubject: Re: Picture Celebration of Riding Friends   Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:17 am

Here are 2 of my favorites from Saturday.

Redrzr and Patches.

2010 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Yamaha Skid Plates, Yamaha Front Brush Guard, Yamaha Fender Flares, Rock Sliders with Richochet Skid Plates, Moose Rear Bumper, Back Rest (Flea Market by Brimstone), Hand Guards, Warn Winch, 27" ITP Mudlites or 29.5 Outlwas with AMS Rims.

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Yamaha Skid Plates, Yamaha Front Brush Guard, Moose Rear Bumper, Rock Sliders with Richochet Skids, Moose Fender Flares, Hand Guards, Warn Winch, Rotopax twin 2 Gallon gas carrier, SS12 Stainless ITP Rims, 27" Bighorns
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder

PostSubject: Re: Picture Celebration of Riding Friends   Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:28 pm

Here is another crew that I have done more collective riding miles with than any other.

Uncommon, MattNO2, Me (DrMud), JMRubicon, Mudhound

Back to top Go down
NCMudman
Heavy Mudder

PostSubject: Re: Picture Celebration of Riding Friends   Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm

My good riding buddy with his Rzr and his son

My longtime friend and his new (to him) Brute Force

Mud and guts crew back in March
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Picture Celebration of Riding Friends   Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Great Pic's bro! Thanks for sharing...

My ride: 2015 RZR S 900! Pearl Black

Tell all your good friends www.MAGOffroad.com Its where you want to be.. lol

http://www.youtube.com/mudandgutsoffroad

http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder

PostSubject: Re: Picture Celebration of Riding Friends   Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:38 am

Back to top Go down
MattN03
Heavy Mudder

PostSubject: Re: Picture Celebration of Riding Friends   Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:01 am

DrMud wrote:
Here is another crew that I have done more collective riding miles with than any other.

Uncommon, MattNO2, Me (DrMud), JMRubicon, Mudhound

Now that's a great riding crew! Smile
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder

PostSubject: Re: Picture Celebration of Riding Friends   Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:00 pm

You missed a good one this weekend Matt. We could have done without Mudhound trying to take up jousting....but Sponge and Dino experienced a classic JMRubicon ride. My only regret is that I did not have a camera on their face when they made it out to the gravel....lol.

Back to top Go down
mudhound
Extreme Mudder

PostSubject: Re: Picture Celebration of Riding Friends   Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:47 am

Matt,
That Jousting is just plain fun. I can now be known as “Sir Mudhound of Camelot”.

Back to top Go down
Sponge
Moderate Mudder

PostSubject: Re: Picture Celebration of Riding Friends   Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:56 pm

The ride was so good both our razors are in the shop for repairs. It will be a ride to remember. Black bear sightings and narrow rock strewn trails. What a blast. New front tires s/b in this week. Thanks for patching mine so I could get out of the woods. I would have liked going to the Haunted ride on Oct 20th but I will be working the Fall Jam at Coal Creek. Lets keep in touch and ride again SOON!!! Those carriage bearings on the 900's are failing all the time. It w/b interesting 2 c if mine went bad. I have 1600 miles on mine but I grease it every oil change even though it does have a grease fitting. I'm going to start using a high temp grease 2 c if that helps with the life of the bearing. I suspect high speed riding (roads) heat them up and the grease comes out & then they fail.
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder

PostSubject: Re: Picture Celebration of Riding Friends   Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:19 am

mudhound wrote:
Matt,
That Jousting is just plain fun. I can now be known as “Sir Mudhound of Camelot”.

I like that....lol...only advice...before you try and impress the Princess, you may want to practice some more.....just sayin'....and. maybe some body armor?

Back to top Go down
MattN03
Heavy Mudder

PostSubject: Re: Picture Celebration of Riding Friends   Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:41 pm

DrMud wrote:
mudhound wrote:
Matt,

I like that....lol...only advice...before you try and impress the Princess, you may want to practice some more.....just sayin'....and. maybe some body armor?

x2 on the body armor mudhound!
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder

PostSubject: Re: Picture Celebration of Riding Friends   Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:49 am

Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder

PostSubject: Re: Picture Celebration of Riding Friends   Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:51 am

Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder

PostSubject: Re: Picture Celebration of Riding Friends   Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:59 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picture Celebration of Riding Friends   

Back to top Go down

Picture Celebration of Riding Friends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1