Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

What tires is everybody running?? What's your thoughts?

Go down 
+13
Bluedevil
possume22
RIDERED
RedRzr
roadiestar
mudslinger
MattN03
Moto92
mudhound
Mud-and-Guts
DrMud
Big Dog Daddy
NCMudman
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vaden22
Lite Mudder
vaden22

What tires is everybody running?? What's your thoughts? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What tires is everybody running?? What's your thoughts?   What tires is everybody running?? What's your thoughts? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:12 am

I did have 26 inch bighorns and they rode great and did good except in serious mud. just balled up and didnt do much. with the new setup, Im running 31' Outlaws and surprisingly they dont ride as bad as i thought they would. Rode better than some swamplites i had a long time ago. But jury is still out on what the outlaws will do in a real test
Back to top Go down
gary197210
Beginner
gary197210

PostSubject: Re: What tires is everybody running?? What's your thoughts?   What tires is everybody running?? What's your thoughts? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:40 am

i havent put enough miles on them to really tell anything about the wear. I have only put about 200 miles or so on them in a year and dont ride them on pavment unless i have to. so they arent sowing any wear at all right now . i run about 4 psi in them because i like the way it steers betterand they are a true 26 inches to the tips of the lugs. i was worried when i got them that i would be cutting lugs on all the rocks at pickett but they have held up great no cuts yet.
Back to top Go down
possume22
Moderate Mudder
possume22

PostSubject: Re: What tires is everybody running?? What's your thoughts?   What tires is everybody running?? What's your thoughts? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:40 am

thanks keep us posted
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: What tires is everybody running?? What's your thoughts?   What tires is everybody running?? What's your thoughts? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:16 pm

I am running GBC's Mongrels.. 26/10x12 on all four corners and I was really surprised as to how good they gripped on my last ride at Pickett.. I have about 80 miles on them and love them so far.. With 15psi they measure 26" tall..

What tires is everybody running?? What's your thoughts? - Page 2 Img_1616

What tires is everybody running?? What's your thoughts? - Page 2 Img_1617
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
johnson1975
Lite Mudder
johnson1975

PostSubject: Re: What tires is everybody running?? What's your thoughts?   What tires is everybody running?? What's your thoughts? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:15 pm

[img]What tires is everybody running?? What's your thoughts? - Page 2 20130310[/img]

I just installed the bighorn 1's and love the ride and grips MUCH better
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: What tires is everybody running?? What's your thoughts?   What tires is everybody running?? What's your thoughts? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:11 am

Since this thread had started ive switched back to the 26" GBC Grim Reapers these now have over 2000 miles with zero issues in very rocky terrain they have 3/4 tread up front and a little over 1/2 left in the rear.. also my machine weighs 1710 with me in it running 20psi and they measuer very close to 27" tall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What tires is everybody running?? What's your thoughts?   What tires is everybody running?? What's your thoughts? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What tires is everybody running?? What's your thoughts?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2