Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Knowing the rules of the trail

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedRzr
Heavy Mudder
RedRzr

Knowing the rules of the trail Empty
PostSubject: Knowing the rules of the trail   Knowing the rules of the trail EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:08 pm

This is some good info, if everyone done this it would make it alot easier on everybody. Please take the time to read it, and pass it along.
http://www.toyhauleradventures.com/2012/01/know-the-trail-riding-rules/
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the rules of the trail   Knowing the rules of the trail EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Nice read.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the rules of the trail   Knowing the rules of the trail EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Awesome write up! The trails would be safer if everyone would follow those guidelines..
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the rules of the trail   Knowing the rules of the trail EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Follow the common sense rules and don't litter. The litter thing gets to me. We are using someone else land for our enjoyment and I think we should respect it to the utmost.
Back to top Go down
mudslinger
Heavy Mudder
mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the rules of the trail   Knowing the rules of the trail EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:34 am

That's some good advice everyone should follow. Especially the don't lag behind. I can't stand going on a group ride with people that don't know the trails and insist on falling back to drink or whatever and then get lost causing the group to stop and send out a search party. I don't imind the drinking, just keep pace. I also agree with BDD , DON'T LITTER!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the rules of the trail   Knowing the rules of the trail Empty

Back to top Go down

Knowing the rules of the trail
Page 1 of 1