Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Welcome to all New Members !!!!

Go down 
+10
rappybrown
imbill
Big Hat No Cattle
mudslinger
450R
Mud-and-Guts
RIDERED
Moto92
Big Dog Daddy
RedRzr
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RedRzr
Heavy Mudder
RedRzr

Welcome to all New Members  !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:18 pm

Welcome to all New Members  !!!! 956302 to all the new members that have signed on in the last few days.
I am glad to see so many that have joined. I would really like for all of you to participate in the forum and in our rides. I know many of you have joined to vote, but don't let that be the end of it. We have a family friendly forum and would love to hear from you. So introduce yourself and post some pics or videos, and definitely come ride with us.

Welcome to all New Members  !!!! 880414

Thanks
Jeff [RedRzr]
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:33 pm

Welcome to all New Members  !!!! 9695
Back to top Go down
Moto92
Extreme Mudder
Moto92

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:37 pm

it would be nice to see people continue to post on the site
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:08 pm

RedRzr wrote:
Welcome to all New Members  !!!! 956302 to all the new members that have signed on in the last few days.
I am glad to see so many that have joined. I would really like for all of you to participate in the forum and in our rides. I know many of you have joined to vote, but don't let that be the end of it. We have a family friendly forum and would love to hear from you. So introduce yourself and post some pics or videos, and definitely come ride with us.

Thanks
Jeff [RedRzr]

Well Said !
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:45 pm

RedRzr wrote:

Thanks
Jeff [RedRzr]

Well said brother! Welcome to all New Members  !!!! 9695

welcome to the site everyone now be sure and vote for the best photo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
450R
Heavy Mudder
450R

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:59 pm

RedRzr wrote:

Thanks
Jeff [RedRzr]

Very well said

Welcome to all New Members  !!!! 956302
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:04 pm

If any of you have any questions site related or not feel free to PM me!
Back to top Go down
mudslinger
Heavy Mudder
mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:24 pm

Very well said redrzr. Im fairly new to the site and am loving it
Back to top Go down
Big Hat No Cattle
Beginner
Big Hat No Cattle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:51 pm

Hey Welcome to all New Members  !!!! 728588 Welcome to all New Members  !!!! 728588 Welcome to all New Members  !!!! 728588 All love the videos and we ride at Pickett alot hope to ride some other places with you folks.
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:56 pm

Riding Saturday at Alpine. Come join us.

See New Year's Eve Ride thread.

Oh ya, Welcome aboard.

Are you the same "Big Hat No Cattle" house boat owner ?
Back to top Go down
Big Hat No Cattle
Beginner
Big Hat No Cattle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:07 am

That is Me we houseboat in the summer and have started riding rzrs this fall and lovin it. Where is Alpine hadnt heard of it.
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:11 am

Livingston, Tn. area.
I live in Monticello a couple miles from Conley.
If you are interested in going send me a PM and I can give you more info and maybe meet you some where in the morning.
I may have met you this summer at the houseboat show at S.D.
Back to top Go down
imbill
Extreme Mudder
imbill

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:38 am

Big Hat No Cattle Welcome to all New Members  !!!! 956302
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:18 am

imbill wrote:
Big Hat No Cattle Welcome to all New Members  !!!! 956302

Welcome to all New Members  !!!! 9695 Welcome to the site my friend! Welcome to all New Members  !!!! 607716
Back to top Go down
rappybrown
Beginner
rappybrown

PostSubject: Hi   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:00 am

Hi guys I am twelve so pls do not email me my paren will get mad so pm me it is there email oh and also I don't own a rhino or mule or even tav yet but however I am about to start a build on a yamaha rhino I do own go karts and play with boat engine so I know my way around this stuff so I am happy to be here and show u guys some pics
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:32 pm

rappybrown wrote:
Hi guys I am twelve so pls do not email me my paren will get mad so pm me it is there email oh and also I don't own a rhino or mule or even tav yet but however I am about to start a build on a yamaha rhino I do own go karts and play with boat engine so I know my way around this stuff so I am happy to be here and show u guys some pics

Welcome to the site little bro! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stafford
Beginner
Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:54 am

Just wanted to say thanks for such a good ride sat. It was awesome and the kids loved it. This is kevin with the 4seater Welcome to all New Members  !!!! 169520
Back to top Go down
ky kodiak
Moderate Mudder
ky kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:36 am

Stafford wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks for such a good ride sat. It was awesome and the kids loved it. This is kevin with the 4seater Welcome to all New Members  !!!! 169520

Welcome to all New Members  !!!! 956302 Your Avatar looks like the pic I took of you all Sat. on the ride Very Happy
It was good to meet you and the family and hope to ride with ya again soon!!
Back to top Go down
Stafford
Beginner
Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:43 am

It is bud i should have asked before i stole it.. You took some awesome pictures. We had such a great ride the kids loved it and we will def be back to join up with you all soon .. oh thanks for the bubble gum i chomped on that for hours.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ky kodiak
Moderate Mudder
ky kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:27 pm

Stafford wrote:
It is bud i should have asked before i stole it.. You took some awesome pictures. We had such a great ride the kids loved it and we will def be back to join up with you all soon .. oh thanks for the bubble gum i chomped on that for hours.. Very Happy

No problem at all, you are welcome to any of the pics you like!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluedevil
Heavy Mudder
Bluedevil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:38 pm

Back to top Go down
imbill
Extreme Mudder
imbill

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Stafford
Beginner
Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:26 pm

Welcome to all New Members  !!!! 169520

ky kodiak wrote:
Stafford wrote:

No problem at all, you are welcome to any of the pics you like!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
possume22
Moderate Mudder
possume22

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:35 pm

stafford your rzr is missing a few items listed in your sig isnt it Welcome to all New Members  !!!! 993135 dont list until you have them lol
Back to top Go down
Stafford
Beginner
Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:41 pm

be here in few days so as i was doing it i just went ahead and posted it Welcome to all New Members  !!!! 752733

possume22 wrote:
stafford your rzr is missing a few items listed in your sig isnt it Welcome to all New Members  !!!! 993135 dont list until you have them lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members !!!!   Welcome to all New Members  !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all New Members !!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next